Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

First things first...Tony's haircut...sooooo much better!! :D I completely agree with what you guys are saying about Tony and Rachel becoming a couple. She is mature and he is mature. There is an age difference...she's 29 or something and he is in his 40's, but I don't really think that it would matter in their case, because as I said, they are both mature and well...they would just be perfect together! I'm hoping that the writers go down the route of a Tachel pairing one day, but for the moment I think we can assume that they are not going to <_<.

I don't think she's quite that old! I'm sure when she and Kim were arguing about having kids she said she was 26...but yeah, they'd make a great couple. They have similar personalities and both seem to get hurt a lot - it would be nice to see them not getting walked all over for a change!

Edited by claire_louise

First things first...Tony's haircut...sooooo much better!! :D I completely agree with what you guys are saying about Tony and Rachel becoming a couple. She is mature and he is mature. There is an age difference...she's 29 or something and he is in his 40's, but I don't really think that it would matter in their case, because as I said, they are both mature and well...they would just be perfect together! I'm hoping that the writers go down the route of a Tachel pairing one day, but for the moment I think we can assume that they are not going to <_<.

I don't think she's quite that old! I'm sure when she and Kim were arguing about having kids she said she was 26...but yeah, they'd make a great couple. They have similar personalities and both seem to get hurt a lot - it would be nice to see them not getting walked all over for a change!

Rachel's age has always been something that's baffled me. When she arrived i'm almost 100 % sure that she said she was 28...so that would make her 29 by now. I also remember something about her being 28 on the official site but I also remember :P her saying something about being 26 so, I think a bit of SORAS has gone on :P. Anyway, whatever age she is I think her and Tony are the perfect match. The only thing that slightly concerns me is that if they were going to get together, they probably would have by now, but you never know!

The ending on Friday was like some teen horror film, with Lucas trying to rescue Annie from the old farm house but evil old Pop appearing in the door way.

I think Harriet and Rosie should be added to the list of dead characters on the main page!

The whole Henk storyline is difficult because he's a new character we haven't seen before but he's got a big backstory with Rachel. Maybe he has changed in the last 8 years but we haven't seen him to know, I guess that's what makes it interesting.

Rory missing a year to jump to High School because of one day answering a few questions is just ridiculous. What's worse, it means we're going to see a lot more of him. :(

How convenient that Rory is found to be super intelligent and can now skip ahead 2 whole and join Summer Bay High... therefore being able to film scenes at the high school set! :rolleyes:

I hate this new Rory... much prefered the old one... couldnt they have just kept him!

Henk seems really creepy... i wish Rachel would just tell Brad... another reformed rapist storyline on HAA... they seem to really like this storyline!

Yeah I prefered the old Rory too.

After this episode all I can say is that I love Tony/Jazz :wub: , I haven't felt like thi about a couple since Kirsty/Kane! They have such an incredible spark and and are so much more interesting than the other couples currently on the show (take note Jack/Martha :P )

How convenient that Rory is found to be super intelligent and can now skip ahead 2 whole and join Summer Bay High... therefore being able to film scenes at the high school set! :rolleyes:

I hate this new Rory... much prefered the old one... couldnt they have just kept him!

I agree, it does seem a bit 'convenient' that Rory has skipped up to high school :P. I also agree with what you both said about preferring the old Rory. The 'new' Rory just seems soooo old in comparison!

Tony was like Action Man yesterday! :lol: Tony's expression when he saw that Jazz had fallen asleep, was quite funny aswell!

Lincoln was excellent in the scenes where Geoff confronted Bruce. I could really feel the tension. Did anyone else feel a bit teary when Bruce started crying? I don't agree with the way he's been treating Annie and Geoff, but I did feel sorry for him when he started crying. He did kind of bring it upon himself though. If he hadn't of pushed both of them into doing so much work on the farm, they would probably still be there.

I'm kind of glad that the drag racing stuff is reaching it's climax. I can't stand Denni so the sooner he's gone, the better :P.