Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Haha i know! In a way i want Ryan to be starting High School soon..he's surely not that much younger than Rory. It annoys me how we rarely see the kids. I get the thing about the kids as well..but maybe they should have got twins for Pippa and for VJ ..hmm. Ryan's a more established character i'd say..we know more of his personality but Pippa's more of a generic well-behaved child and VJ's mute for crying out loud.

Martha was being annoying tonight <_<, especially when she said...''don't call me mate''...to Jack. I admit it was a bit weird considering she is his 'ex wife', but I thought it was a bit annoying that she said it. All in all, I would blame Jack AND Martha, for Rory being kidnapped. Jack shouldn't have left Rory with Martha when he knew there was someone who could be targetting him and Sam. But then Martha shouldn't have let Rory go outside, when Jack had entrusted her with looking after him.

I thought it was a little bit much, that Ric kind of expected Martha to say yes to Mattie moving in. I mean Ric and Martha are cousins so he can get away with it a bit more :P, but I still think he should have given her a bit more time to think about it. Saying that, I'm glad that Mattie is over her 'lost' spell...that was really sad! :(

Last but not least...HotDad. I really enjoyed the little chats that Rachel and Tony had today. Those two very rarely have scenes where they are actually speaking to each other, so it was nice to see them have a nice little chat about recent events :D.

I'm sorry but i just don't care that much about Rory being kidnapped. That boy has only played him for 2 episodes anyway! Sam's quite a good actress but once again the character annoys me.

RIC annoys me these days..he just doesn't really have a personality anymore. Nah Martha i love her....she reminds me of myself? I don't think i want to be called mate by anyone anyway. Martha's a ledge. I don't really blame anyone for what happened i mean if i was Martha i wouldn't give a **** about Rory.

Jack's got to be the worst policeman ever, although it must be difficult when every case he's on involves someone he knows.

I think that's what it is...Jack nearly always knows the people involved. It's the same with Morag,...she's often presiding over cases that involve either her family or friends. That's something that's always baffled me...how can we take Jack (as a cop), seriously when he is so involved with the people in question?! I like Jack as a character but not so much as a cop,...he gets too involved with cases he really shouldn't be involved in :P.

I'm still hoping that Rodger Corser (Hugh) will honour us with his presence again before too long, but that's wishful thinking on my part! I can totally see Tony and Rachel as a couple though. I think they have quite similar personalities - strong, sensible, caring, and a bit put-upon sometimes. And the age difference isn't that much, especially when you consider that Tony and Martha have quite a big following, and she's barely 20!

Speaking of Martha, I'm sick to the back teeth of her and Jack. I'm really glad Sam's back and I hope to goodness he sticks with her so we can finally put all the JM rubbish to bed. I know that isn't going to happen as apparently they're 'meant to be', but isn't it obvious that their relationship will never work? It would have been so easy for them to give things another go, yet it still didn't work out. There are reasons for that!

Edited by claire_louise

Is it really possible for some old dude to turn up in his old home town, have no money but be made Deputy Principal within 24 hours? Maybe Sally thinks it's the only way Don will be able to pay her for using a caravan.

I liked the scene with Don helping Annie but the way he spoke to Brad seemed totally out of character for flathead.

Somebody somewhere really likes writing break-up make-up stories for Drew and TAYLOR. I wish they didn't.

Edited by Alf is Immortal

I like Drelle..they're entertaining, but not a supercouple.

I always though when Ric was with Cassie..that he'd eventually end up with Matilda but now he is ...they're really not supercoupley. Although i like Ric..he's funny. I love Martha as well and tbf how annoying would it be if Mattie and Ric ate all ur breakfast!