Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

^ same. Shame about the editing but yesterday's episode was absolutely brilliant. It was funny aka colleen's play but it was terryfying and sad as well aka sally's stabbing. I can't wait until today's ep. It should be really good. We should get the tittles as well.

i found Collens play very funny indeed i couldn't help but laught but it was sad for Rocco to stab poor Sally after everything she has done for her you could tell that he didnt want to do it

So, what do all the people who had not seen them until tonight think of the new opening credits? (I'd say the closing ones as well if the five announcer hadn't spoken through the entire thing :lol: although no doubt some of you will think that was a good thing :D)

I found the opening credits dark and the characters in a messy order..The singer was ok,But the way he sung it wasnt good.

The 2 seconds i did see the closing credits before the screened was pushed to the side was good,Kind of had a old feeling to it and the darkness was good with that.

^ same. Shame about the editing but yesterday's episode was absolutely brilliant. It was funny aka colleen's play but it was terryfying and sad as well aka sally's stabbing. I can't wait until today's ep. It should be really good. We should get the tittles as well.

Both the episode screened tonight on Channel 5 and the follow up episode on Five Life were fantastic. Kate was fantastic in the scenes both after she had been stabbed, and when she was trying to get up afterwards. Chris was a fantastic actor as Brad in the episode on Five Life as well ( I did not like him for a month or two when he first arrived, but I think he is not a bad actor now). Finally, Amy Matthews was brilliant as Rachel tonight, and she was great treating her friend in the episode.

It was a fantastically written and acted episode by all concerned IMO.. The only criticism I would have is that surely that number of people wouldn't be allowed to wait for news at a hospital while someone is in surgery. I know Sally is well loved, and a large number of people would have been concerned for her, but there would not be that much room for visitors of that number to wait at a small town hospital surely !

So, what do all the people who had not seen them until tonight think of the new opening credits? (I'd say the closing ones as well if the five announcer hadn't spoken through the entire thing :lol: although no doubt some of you will think that was a good thing :D)

I do not like the new credits at all. Bring back the old ones !