Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Kim looked so sexy ridding the horse i just cant believed that Lee turned up on their wedding nite wanting Baby Joe back how selfish was that

It's not exactly selfish; Lee didn't know they'd just got married, did she? And it is her baby, after all.

The Season Finale is so good, although 'tis a tad weird hearing Christmas-sy music in March. :P

Five cut Brad and Sally's first kiss for time saving reasons, but it disrupted the flow of the episode as Sally said "Can I change my earlier statement..." We didn't get to hear her earlier statement because they cut it.

On the bright side, the attack scene was left untouched.

Edited by ste

And we didn't get the montage, either. :( Although, I guess Kate Ritchie isn't as famous here as she is in Australia, so it would be a little odd. I still would've liked it, though.

Edited by jeh-jeh

And we didn't get the montage, either. :( Although, I guess Kate Ritchie isn't as famous here as she is in Australia, so it would be a little odd. I still would've liked it, though.

The montage would never have been shown, it was not part of the episode.

Five cut Brad and Sally's first kiss for time saving reasons, but it disrupted the flow of the episode as Sally said "Can I change my earlier statement..." We didn't get to hear her earlier statement because they cut it.

On the bright side, the attack scene was left untouched.

I thought the "Can I change my earlier statement" was referring to her New Year speech - about her wanting it to be a happy New Year for everyone, and then she says to Brad she knows it'll be a good one. Maybe I just got confused, though?

I'm disappointed with Five's handling of the episode, though. They went to all the trouble of doing promos (albeit slightly random ones, but for Five it's quite an achievement) and then they butcher the episode. And no montage. :(

So many bits were cut out. I really wish five could have put aside an hour for this episode of H&A, and had about 3 ad breaks instead of editing it like this. I think for one of their highest rating shows and with such a key episode they could have done something like that. Some of the cuts were so noticeable, even if you didn't see the original episode. For instance, the first scene with Colleen, they cut it in the middle of her speaking. And the first part of Sally and Brad's kiss and the Silent Night montage was cut which I think would have been nice to see. :(

That was terrible editing!

Sally and Brad just appear to be copping off with no build-up. A bit crap that they've finally moved on from Flynn/Emily after all the bloody will-they/won't-they hype.

The "added" scene at the start was originally there, but got chopped.

The cuts in full:

1. The first scene is chopped in half, cutting to SBH.

2. Possibly some of the Pageant

3. Build-up to Sally and Brad's kiss.

4. A verse of Silent Night (the first verse goes "All is calm, all is bright...") in which Dan and Leah go to Amanda's and Drew walks in on Belle and Lucas kissing.

5. No Evermore tribute video, although I assume this was a Seven thing.

I believe however that this may be an International version done by Seven, as New Zeland also had idential edits:

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?sh...l=season+finale

Nonetheless, there were better parts to cut, such as the first scene at Amanda's (easily could have gone) as well as the spiel about how great Ash is.

The full version is on Merc's server as well as on Youtube.

Edited by James Martin