Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

What got to me was channel 5 edited the full kiss between Sally and Brad so we never got to see it all but today when it came on and said previously on Home and Away they showed more of the kiss it just made no sense they edited the episode really bad we never saw that much yesterday. :wub::wub::wub:

Tomorrow, during the H&A omnibus on fivelife, something is going to happen that I'm not sure has ever happened before - the week will begin with the 2006 opening credits, but finish with the new 2007 closing credits! Kinda strange.

Tomorrow, during the H&A omnibus on fivelife, something is going to happen that I'm not sure has ever happened before - the week will begin with the 2006 opening credits, but finish with the new 2007 closing credits! Kinda strange.

Yeah I thought of that too!! :D And the kiss scene between Sally and Brad like Tony Fan said, when Kate Ritchie said 'Previously in Summer Bay, we actually got to see what was edited out of the episode :lol:. That was pretty odd too. But thank goodness I have seen the unedited version :D.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping you are talking about HotDad being all nice and cute but i'm pretty sure you are talking about Ric beating the cr*p out of Rocco?!!!

I finally got to see the Tony/Beth bit where he said 'You're the love of my life...' as some of that scene was cut out of the Australian version of the episode that I downloaded, along with a whole Sally/Brad/Ric/etc. scene. I feel complete now!! :D