Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I didnt like todays episode,It maybe my dislike for Kim..But i never found any of it funny..The biker,Bowls ladies and stealing the horse,I just found it boring..The only bit that made me laugh was Betty moaning at the man about the flat tire and saying it was all beacuse of Madge Wilkinson,That lady gets around. :P

I also like Brad trying to stall Rachel and Tony and Alf out the front,But other than that i didnt really care for the episode and the actual wedding was small after all they set it up to be.

I loved it. But then again i love Kimmy. I get his brooding-ness. Reminds me of David Boreanaz in Angel. He's not meant to be that emotion-full. I thought it was hilarious when the tire (tyre?) broke on the bus and he went "What!?" in disbelief. It was hilarious. I thought Rachel looked beautiful and that Kim should have got married in his wife-beater top - yum.

Brilliant episode IMO xx

Also, another hilarious bit i just remembered, when the biker came along and he said for Kim to hold on, so Kim grabbed the bike and he went "Not the bike mate ... me". Kim placing his hands delicately around that guy was brilliant, it looked so awkward lol! xx

I thought that bit was funny too and I really liked the dress Mattie was wearing to the wedding.

I felt so sorry for Amanda in today's episode. She was going out of her way to get a really special Christmas present for Peter, and then he accuses her of cheating on him! :lol: I guess that's the first thing that's going to jump into your mind with her, but still, couldn't help but feel sorry for her. :(