Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I was crying buckets during tonights episode especially during Leah's flashback to Dan. I felt so sorry for her as it's their anniversary & she had forgotten about it. Dan also told her that he had forgotten too when he hadn't. Let's hope Dan & the guys all turn up safe.

^^ It was really sad... also how sweet is Dan... he never foreget about their anniversary and he left her present inside her handbag as a surprise... aww so lovely :wub: Who wouldnt want a husband/boyfriend like Dan... usually it's the guy who tends to forget such anniversaries!

Leah is lucky to have him... now all they need is a really good storyline! :)

Last nights ep A.K.A the one that i'm about to watch again on Five :P, was so well written. It was really different from all of the other episodes of late. It just seemed to have that specialness about it. Pippa being back could have something to do with that :P. Sally's reference to Michael was a great touch too. Kate was just incredible throughout the whole episode as was the rest of the cast. The flashbacks were really cool...I love flashbacks :P. It was kind of confusing keeping up with what time it was throughout the episode, but I got there in the end.

I'm watching the episode right now...the Five balloon ident has just come on :D.

I agree that last nights five ep was excellently done - pure Sarah Walker - emotion, drama but somewhat understated... a great ep and I was weeping...

However, I thought for everything to be resolved (well the issue of who is/isn't alive) within the first few minutes of the next ep was a dissapointment... and a bit of an easy cop out. I'm not saying another death was needed but I just felt it was all over to quickly considering what a great episode we had just seen... makes you wonder why they did it...

I did notice despite it being a great ep full of drama it was a nice excuse for a cheap episode - no stunts, only a few cast members... just goes to show u don't need big stunts etc. to make a great ep - lets hope there is more of this to come from Sarah Walker and the king of H&A, Bevan Lee...

Now knowing that it only lasts 2 episodes I think the boat storyline was a bit of a waste of time. And those adverts they've shown of Sally and Martha waking up in the middle of the night worried, were those scenes even in the last 2 episodes? I was expecting that it was going to last at least a week and that someone (Brad) was going to die.

When Coleen said that there was only 4 men waving to the helicopter to be rescued I was really hoping that Alf was at the back of the boat still fishing.

I don't think any character's annoyed me more on their arrival than new Rory. He looks and sounds like a mini Kim.

I agree that last nights five ep was excellently done - pure Sarah Walker - emotion, drama but somewhat understated... a great ep and I was weeping...

However, I thought for everything to be resolved (well the issue of who is/isn't alive) within the first few minutes of the next ep was a dissapointment... and a bit of an easy cop out. I'm not saying another death was needed but I just felt it was all over to quickly considering what a great episode we had just seen... makes you wonder why they did it...

I did notice despite it being a great ep full of drama it was a nice excuse for a cheap episode - no stunts, only a few cast members... just goes to show u don't need big stunts etc. to make a great ep - lets hope there is more of this to come from Sarah Walker and the king of H&A, Bevan Lee...

You made a really good point there, especially about how it was understated. There was nothing overly dramatic in the way of stunts, like you mentioned. All in all a really good episode but like you guys, I was a bit dissapointed that it was all done and dusted after only a couple of minutes into the next episode. I did however, like the slowed down scene of when they were all safe and sound...they nearly always look quite good :D.

Sam and Rory being back is possibly the most annoying thing to happen on Home and Away this season <_<. I'm now realizing how annoying it is to have them back!...when Martha was so close to telling Jack how she really feels. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to Jack Rickard playing Rory. Ed Wills, who used to play him was such a cutie...I'd happily have him as my little brother :P.

Lucas...Lucas...Lucas. He is really irritating me at the moment. The way he seems to huff and puff at everything. A pure example being when Martha was asking if he knew where Jack was and he like...''What?'' *huff* ''What do you mean?'' *puff* :P. I'm mainly putting that down to the whole Naomi thing though...maybe it's some kind of character thing that we need to get used to...

Agreed with above. HATE LUCAS. MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER EVER.

He's just so self-centered and just thinks about Naomi, "hello..she's not that fit, and she can't act for toffee"

The flashback episode was good...nice to see a bit more of Leah and Dan really....you had to watch the episode quite closely but it was still a good one. Martha's a scamp for wripping up the divorce papers but uve got to love her....

Personally i did still really enjoy the next episode...despite how quickly they were found...i like how they remembered that Cassie and Martha ARE friends as well. Although where were Ryan and VJ? Pippa was obvs. with Cassie...i hate it when they fop us off with the Standard, "At Madge's or Stella's."

Pippa was obvs. with Cassie...i hate it when they fop us off with the Standard, "At Madge's or Stella's."

That made me laugh! :lol: That sometimes gets on my nerves as well. I mean Leah did give birth to Pippa, so I think it's quite likely that Stella would look after her sometimes...but not all the time! And how and when Madge become such a good friend of Sally and Leah's, I'll never know. I only remember seeing her on screen once or twice...if that!! There is the thing with the little kids only being able to work for a certain amount of time on set. Although I would have thought that Cooper Scott or whoever plays VJ now, would be able to work a bit more now that obviously he is getting older :unsure:. Chloe Marshall is such a little cutie...she does a great job of playing little Pip, considering how young she is! :D