The Autograph Thread

thanks i have sent mine to the Pyrmont address! From what i have heard i think both addresses work

Yeah, thats where, I've sent my letters... to the Pyrmont address, and I've had replies from Todd (3 autographs and a birthday card from him) and also from Rebecca Breeds and Esther Anderson, which all of my fancards are personally signed.

So yeah, I think you can either send it to the Pyrmont address, Mobbs Lane...As I think both address's work, they still get to the actors, even if you send them to Pyrmont or to Mobbs Lane, as I've had my replies from the Pyrmont address :)

I didn't put an SAE in :( because i didn't know how to get postage sorted, our post office people are not helpful either or do you not have to stamp it can you just write address? I don't think i'll get my card now :( *sniff* but i don't wanna look OCD by sending another...

You don't need to send a SAE, the studio provide them with perpaid envelopes to reply to fanmail so you should get fancards from whoever you wrote to no problems.

Has anyone written to Josh Quong Tart or Conrad Coleby and got a reply?

I didn't put an SAE in :( because i didn't know how to get postage sorted, our post office people are not helpful either or do you not have to stamp it can you just write address? I don't think i'll get my card now :( *sniff* but i don't wanna look OCD by sending another...

I did not include a SAE with my fan letter I sent in, and I still received a signed fan card from Esther. You did write your address on the actual letter though didn't you?

Steff: In regards to the message you sent me, I can't actually remember what address I sent the letter to. Sorry.

I did not include a SAE with my fan letter I sent in, and I still received a signed fan card from Esther. You did write your address on the actual letter though didn't you?

Steff: In regards to the message you sent me, I can't actually remember what address I sent the letter to. Sorry.

omg you guys just made my day again, it's been made twice today on the H&A forum and now here woooooooooooo and lmfao yeah course i wrote it down i may be the blodne bird from Essex but there's some savvy still in there.

yaaaaay *swoon*

You don't need to send a SAE, the studio provide them with perpaid envelopes to reply to fanmail so you should get fancards from whoever you wrote to no problems.

Has anyone written to Josh Quong Tart or Conrad Coleby and got a reply?

I wrote to Josh in August, no reply as of yet :( i've never heard of anyone getting a reply from him, seems he may just not. You can understand it, he must get loads, would take up so much time. I just hope he got my letter and read it anyway.