The Autograph Thread

Yeah thats good, I'm going to start writing to the cast again, I've only sent one letter off this year, and that was to Todd to send his birthday card, the next people who I'll write to is Bernard Curry, and David Jones Roberts, Luke, and Kain O'Keefe :)

Good Luck Hunni I couldnt believe how fast she sent it! there so Lovely!!

Did you only get pre prints then?

The ones I had from Todd, Rebecca and Esther, all of those are all personally hand signed :)

yeah i think i did , Next time i may write to a cast member next time :)

Yeah thats good, I'm going to start writing to the cast again, I've only sent one letter off this year, and that was to Todd to send his birthday card, the next people who I'll write to is Bernard Curry, and David Jones Roberts, Luke, and Kain O'Keefe :)

Good Luck Hunni I couldnt believe how fast she sent it! there so Lovely!!

Did you only get pre prints then?

The ones I had from Todd, Rebecca and Esther, all of those are all personally hand signed :)

yeah i think i did , Next time i may write to a cast member next time :)

Oh, thats how you actually get them signed, by writing to the cast themselves

Yes I know that :) lol

But I'm not fussed there just normal people so i didn't want to disturbe them.

I will enjoy the fan cards they are signed but copied and i am happy with them :)

Jessica

Edited by Jessica

I sent a letter of to Esther yesterday and I realised that I didn't request a fan card it was just a basic fan letter. I'll remember for next time though. :D

I received a signed fan card from Esther today. It had a nice little note on the back. :)

I sent a letter of to Esther yesterday and I realised that I didn't request a fan card it was just a basic fan letter. I'll remember for next time though. :D

I received a signed fan card from Esther today. It had a nice little note on the back. :)

Thats really good :) When I had mine from Esther, she also left a note on the back of it aswell

• 2 weeks later...

I think the new 2009 Home and Away fancards have been printed and released. As today in the mail I received a hand- signed fancard from Jodi Gordon and it's a different fancard to what she's been sending out for the last year. So I think it may be the new 2009 one. Will keep you posted if I recieve any other new ones. Can't wait to see the other cast ones, especially Esther Anderson

• 2 weeks later...