The Autograph Thread

When writing fan mail, do people actually request for a signed card to get sent to them, or do people just write a standard fan letter without requesting a fan card?

It would be a good idea to make a request for a signed card from any actor/actress then at least they know that you would like one. It is better to communicate with them rather than just be waiting, hoping and assuming that you will automatically receive one as they aren't mind readers. :P

15 days! :o That's great!

I was thinking of sending a letter to someone, but I am not too sure who to send it to, as I'd prefer to write to one of my favourite characters but that may not be a good idea considering that if I'd get a reply then it won't be very quick.

Edited by -Abigail-

If I were you I'd just post it to whoever you wanted to. If you don't then you'll never get a reply and you'll regret it. I sent a letter off to Tessa on Wednesday and I don't mind if I have to wait ages. At least I now have a chance to get a reply.

If I were you I'd just post it to whoever you wanted to. If you don't then you'll never get a reply and you'll regret it. I sent a letter off to Tessa on Wednesday and I don't mind if I have to wait ages. At least I now have a chance to get a reply.

Ye i sent a letter to Tessa on friday! hopefully i will get a reply :)

I hope you do receive a reply, as do I. I'm 21 and it's the first time I've ever sent out any fan-mail. Well, that's not quite true. When I was a lot younger I may have sent a letter to 'Steps', the uber-terrible pop group. Now that I'm older I know better.

Anyway, I'm new here so a big hello from me to all of you.