The Autograph Thread

So you pretty much like write a letter to one of the H&A cast members and address it to them or could you like write like 5 letters and send it in one big envelope?

Do you like have to include a self addressed envelope cause I live in New Zealand?

And also, would it be like a bad time to send letters to them now cause it's kinda near Christmas and yea?

Ohkay, this is the last question :lol:, what do you write in the letter?

It would be awesome if someone could answer these questions for me! :D

Do you like have to include a self addressed envelope cause I live in New Zealand?

You don't need to include a self addressed envelope because it's all part and parcel with sending letters to the cast - Channel 7 pay for the postage and handling.

Like Aden_Belle mentioned, don't forget your name and address otherwise they don't know where to send the fancard(s) to. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had a fancard from Esther Anderson today :D, i wrote to her in October, and i recieved it back today. She wrote me a really nice message on the back of it aswell, she wrote,

Dear Zoe,

Just wanted to say hey and to thank you for your kind letter. Charlie is a bit hard work sometimes, but i think as time goes on you'll see that she means well, she just struggles a bit. glad you love the show! have a great christmas and new year. esther (charlie) xxx