The Autograph Thread

Hey guys, I hope it's okay to ask, I was wondering where could I sent a fanmail to Melody's, Ruby's and Charlie's actors? (Also what are their full names?). Like the poster above me not sure what I will write in it.

Oh and I got Kate Garven's letter several years ago, I think I got it months later. Got Jodi's as well a few years back, I was actually shocked that I even got it, I forgot I sent it out lol, plus it was only like two weeks after sending it that I got it, she's pretty fast or whoever did the sending.

Edit: Btw the way another question: has anyone ever had to send a second letter to an actor twice because you forgot the return address? I had to, it was to Amber Benson (Not 100% sure if it was the right address) and the first letter I forgot to write the return address lol, so I had to sent a second one when I realized it with a return address

Edited by WillowsTara

Yeah I've sent my letters to that address and mine didnt take long :)

& its not a fancard, but I've just had a birthday card from Todd Lasance :wub: as its my birthday in 2 weeks, on the 28th!

He sent a card back to me, as I sent him a birthday card for his birthday next Wednesday!

& its not a fancard, but I've just had a birthday card from Todd Lasance :wub: as its my birthday in 2 weeks, on the 28th!

He sent a card back to me, as I sent him a birthday card for his birthday next Wednesday!

How long did it take you for a reply?

How long did it take you for a reply?

Depends on how busy they are when they recieve your letter, when Rebecca Breeds sent me a fancard back she took 3 months to reply, Esther Anderson took 4 months to reply to my letter, and when I wrote to Todd last year, asking for a fancard, he took about 1 month and two weeks - so that's not bad, I have three from him.

That was last year when I had those :)

My birthday card which came today from Todd, I wrote to him around the beginning of January last month, when they started filming again, well in the middle of January, so that he'd get it in time, and he did, as I had a card from him today, was'nt a fancard, as I have three anyway, it was a birthday card.