The Autograph Thread

Weird question, as I haven't sent mail to Australia before. I like in the UK and I was wondering, how many stamps do I need on it?

Hey Amy, I live in the UK aswell, and ive sent letters to the cast before and had replys back from Todd, Esther,& Rebecca Breeds, when you take your letter to the post office, just tell them that you want to send a letter to australia, and they sort you out with the airmail stamps :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey all i have recieved some Fan Cards!! today!! wow they wrote back really quick i sent one to all of them from Naida office assistant! i have 6 fan cards in total!! which is so amazing! i only sent the letter a couple of weeks ago!! :)

So pleased!!

hey all i have recieved some Fan Cards!! today!! wow they wrote back really quick i sent one to all of them from Naida office assistant! i have 6 fan cards in total!! which is so amazing! i only sent the letter a couple of weeks ago!! :)

So pleased!!

Thats good :D who did you write to?

Yeah thats good, I'm going to start writing to the cast again, I've only sent one letter off this year, and that was to Todd to send his birthday card, the next people who I'll write to is Bernard Curry, and David Jones Roberts, Luke, and Kain O'Keefe :)

Yeah thats good, I'm going to start writing to the cast again, I've only sent one letter off this year, and that was to Todd to send his birthday card, the next people who I'll write to is Bernard Curry, and David Jones Roberts, Luke, and Kain O'Keefe :)

Good Luck Hunni I couldnt believe how fast she sent it! there so Lovely!!

Good Luck Hunni I couldnt believe how fast she sent it! there so Lovely!!

Did you only get pre prints then?

The ones I had from Todd, Rebecca and Esther, all of those are all personally hand signed :)