The Autograph Thread

OMG!!!!! :o:D:wub:

I sent a letter to Todd for 5 weeks and 3 days ago and guess what I had got in the mail for 5 min ago??

A signed pic :o He's so sweet :) I sent it from Norway!!And he replied fast! I sent one to Jess too 2 days later.

Todd.jpg

I got this in November. I still haven't heard from Jess yet. But the wiered thing happend in January. I got an envelope from the 7 network that send H&A on tv in Australia. In there was a new fancard from Todd??!! Has that happend to anyone off you? I sent one letter and got 2 fancards from Todd back. The second one is a saying: Thank you for your support or something. A little different from this one.

Edited by belle_aden_fan1

15 days! :o That's great!

I was thinking of sending a letter to someone, but I am not too sure who to send it to, as I'd prefer to write to one of my favourite characters but that may not be a good idea considering that if I'd get a reply then it won't be very quick.

Im kinda opposite I know who I want to post it too but havent got a clue what to say - and all up to now I thought it was only love sick teens doing it (not to offend anyone)

Its actually the first time ive felt compelled to do it :unsure:

^ well all the lads love hearing from their fans, and, be you writing to one or many, just do it - there's no harm in it whatsoever :]

If I were writing to any, I'd be writing to Jess & Ruby as much as I'd like to write to Todd, so it's def not just lovesick teens - can be an actual admiration for their acting skills etc :)

If you want to write to more than one, then go for it - if the postage isn't a problem [shouldn't be too expensive for a letter] and then you'll have more chance of hearing back from someone sooner :]

Good luck with it all guys :D

I've never sent a fancard, but if I did, I'd probably word it something like this,

Dear Jess, [just using Jess as an example]

My name is [insert] and I'm a big Home & Away fan from Ireland, but having seen your latest story lines, I've felt compelled to write you a fan letter. Your portrayal of Belle's struggle with her recent angst and anxiety attacks is amazingly spot on, and your acting skills made this role utterly believeable. We're about a month behind in episodes here in Ireland, but I've been keeping up with watching Home & Away on youtube.

Also, the onscreen chemistry between Belle and Aden is so lifelike; particularly those first few scenes together. I loved the easy banter between you guys, where Belle disliked Aden utterly, but then seeing her gradually grow to like him, even though she fought against it every second. Those scenes between you guys were just magic, and so enjoyable to watch!

I hope you're not planning to leave Home and Away any time soon?? We'd really miss seeing you on our screens!

Keep up the great acting, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Belle copes with her next traumatic event, but I know without a doubt that you'll do a great job with whatever the writers throw at you!

I'd love a response from you, if you have the time, - or a fancard!

Thanks for all the entertainment, and great watching on tv,

From [insert]

Just wrote that off the top of my head. I'm not sure if that's what fans write to the H&A cast, but I guess it'd be something like that? Hehe, maybe a more fan-writing-letter fan will be able to advise you better xD

I sent a individual letter to each cast member on 20 November last year. These are the responses I have received so far. With response times, keep in mind that tyhe cast were on break for 3-4 weeks over Christmas and New Year.

Esther Anderson- 19 days- Received signed fancard and a page long letter.

Lyn Collingwood- 19 days- Received signed fancard

Todd Lasance- 56 days- Received signed fancard

Jodi Gordon- 85 days- Received signed fancard

I then sent on the 14 January 2009 a letter to newbies David and Bernard.

David Jones- Roberts- 26 days- Received signed fancard with message on back

So out of the 19 cast members I've received only 5 replies. Hopefully I may get some more soon. Esther's was the most exciting because she's my favourite and it was so fast. I was real suprised to receive a reply from Jodi. I will post if I get any more.

Hey All,

I sent in my first letter Yesturday!! and its to all of them!!basicly I wrote how appreciated i am of there efforts that makes Home and Away a great Sucess and the hours they all put in and i added at the end about the production team as well cause i think there amazing! I also added who my favorite characters are Curently and added a small part of where i lived!! I bet they havent herd of it lol!

I'll let you know if i get a reply

Jessica

x

Edited by Jessica