EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Aww that's brilliant news, i really hope he gets better :)

Hopefully he will return sometime in the future, his character is so funny and poor dot looks so lost without him :( It makes it all the sadder knowing that when she looks upset about Jim, she is really upset about John.

Why does EE have to be so depressing at Christmas? Why did the Stacey/Max affair have to be revealed on Christmas Day? Obviously, that's a rhetorical question, because we all like drama, but it would be nice, if something good could happen for once.

I agree that the acting has been surprisingly good and I may be ideallistic, but I wish the actors could shine in this way without festive heartache.

I wasn't aware that John Bardon had had a stroke and my thoughts are with him. Apparently there will be a special, sentimental episode soon solely focused on Dot, which will feature flashbacks of her life. I believe it will be one for keeping the tissues handy.

Tonights episode was again brilliant ..... as much as I hated the fact that Kevin got killed off .... I think that it was acted well.

A very emotional episode.

Oh ... and what a pathetic fight between Roxy and Dawn .... I could of swore that Jase had his eyes on Dawn tonight .... maybe they will end up together after all.

The thing i didn't like about the crash was why the car was so high up in the air? They seemed to crash on top of a pile of rubbish rather than crash into it. Just seemed odd to me. :unsure: Although i never really liked Kevin (i didn't dislike him, he just never interested me) it was really good acting from all involved and for once i felt sorry for Shirley and Carly.

Also Jack/Ronnie just gets better and better :wub: If they ever split these two up they would be making a huge mistake. The best couple since Sharon/Dennis and Ricky/Bianca (so excited they are coming back!!!)

Glad Tanya didn't sleep with Sean, they'd make a terrible couple and i'd rather she established herself as a strong, independent woman again not someone who clings to any man who shows her some attention.

The Roxy/Dawn fight was rubbish!!! Roxy would have done more than shove her a bit.

And I've decided i hate Yolande! She's never been someone i've liked but the way she speaks in that holier than thou way to everyone and is so big headed i just want jump through the screen and punch her in her arrogant face. She is such a nuisance

Archived