EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I've decided i hate Yolande! She's never been someone i've liked but the way she speaks in that holier than thou way to everyone and is so big headed i just want jump through the screen and punch her in her arrogant face. She is such a nuisance

Yolande used to be brilliant, but they've turned her into a moaning old bat. When she first arrived and got together with Patrick they were hilarious together, so it's a real shame how they are now. All she ever does is moan at him and he just seems to want to get away from her all the time. The whole Patrick/Pat thing didn't help - as if that would ever have happened in real life! If they're not careful Yolande will turn into the next Pauline Fowler (never a good thing).

^ I agree, Yolande used to be fun loving, carefree and spontaneous when she first came in to the show, now all she ever does is moan, whinge, nag at Patrick and get on her moral highground.

I just watched a recording of last nights episode, it was so sad, especially the reactions of libby and Carly when Denise gathered everyone to tell them. I felt so sorry for Denise when she went to see Kevin and kept asking him to get up (sob) and also when Carly and Shirley went in to see him, the screams were really heart wrenching :(

As for tonights episode, i thought i would hate Sean and Tanya together, but maybe she would be good for him. Its the first time i've seen such a sweet side to him. I think i will still reserve judgement for now though because Sean can change very quickly.

Finally poor Pretti given the sack, i guess this means we won't see as much of her, oh wait we don't see her anyway :P

Star Stories' actress joins 'EastEnders

Leading Star Stories lady Daisy Beaumont has joined the cast of EastEnders, Digital Spy can reveal.

Beaumont – who has portrayed famous names such as Victoria Beckham, Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears in the Channel 4 celebrity spoof show – will play Selina Branning, estranged wife of Walford's new hunk, Jack (Scott Maslen).

The romance between Jack and club co-owner Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Janus) has only just begun when Ronnie begins delving into her lover's past. Her need to know more about Jack leads her straight to Selina's flat.

An EastEnders source told DS: "Ronnie can't understand the stalemate between Jack and Selina so she tries to find out herself. More importantly, she wants to know why she won't let him see his daughter, Penny."

They added: "Something's amiss but Ronnie can't put her finger on it and she needs to find out before she gets in too deep herself. But how will she react when she finally learns the truth?"

Selina will first appear in the BBC soap on Monday, January 21.

The actress has previously appeared in Casualty, Holby City and The Bill.

From DS

I love Star stories!!! As long as she doesn't split up the brillant Jack/Roinnie (i have very high hopes of a long lasting relationship from these two) it should be good.

I hated the sickly Sean/Tanya thing yesterday. I cringed as Sean was way to nice, soppy and balanced. It didn't suit his character at all. I'm hoping she'll reject him then we can see the inner psycho run riot, that would be much better IMO.

Anyone got any idea how Deano will leave. They can't just leave him in prison forever can they?

There seems to be quite a few people leaving - Kevin, Carly, Deano, Denise (for now anyway) Preeti and even Bradley! :o

I was expecting someone to die - I mean it's not Eastenders without at least one person dying between Christmas and the New Year :rolleyes: , but I wasn't expecting it to be Kevin.

I'm looking forward to how Darren copes with knowing about Phil's involvement in Kevin's death- something tells me it won't be pretty :P .

Although I like Sean and think him and Tanya have great chemistry I think it would have been interesting to see him help Carly through her dad's death- he did go through the same thing with his dad and it's something we haven't really heard him talk about so from my POV that could have been an interesting path to go down. Plus I alway's thought that him and Carly had alot of potential- when they first got together I got the impression that he really cared about her.

Also did anyone else think the way Denise spoke to Kevin in the morgue was a little ott- or was that just me?

Archived