EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Abi is quite funny actually, its a shame really that she is overshadowed by her sister Lauren sometimes because she has a lot of potential. Maybe now we will see a bit more of her.

I'd say it was the other way round to be honest. Abi gets a lot more screentime than Lauren, who has really been in the background until the past few weeks. I like them both - much prefer Lauren to Lucy Beale, who I still can't stand.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did a nice woman like Jane ever see in Ian Beale, I cant believe he enjoyed telling Billy to beg for his job back and then turned round with that supercilious smug grin on face and said no, what a horrible person he is :angry:

If Ian is ever down on his luck and has no one to help him, i hope he looks back and remembers that moment.

I really like Jack and hope he doesn't end up leaving. I guess you could maybe say he's a bit of a cliched character but aren't most characters? I mean you get the nerdy type (Bradley, Ben), The rough-'em-up meathead (Phil), the tart-with-a-heart (Stacey), the matriarch types (Peggy, Pat, Dot), the thick but loveables (Gary, Minty), the tomboyish ones (Carly), the bad-lad (Sean) and the pretty-but-vain types (Dawn). All in all I think most soaps on the whole contain different versions of pretty much the same type of characters.

If Ian is ever down on his luck and has no one to help him, i hope he looks back and remembers that moment.

That did actually happened when he was made bankrupt a few years ago. He was running around trying to find someone to bail him out and no one would. It was fabulous. :lol:

abbie: Jack's secret was that he walked out on his wife and daughter. Phil also found out that he isn't allowed to be alone with his daughter when he sees her, but we don't know why yet.

Thats right i had completely forgotten about Ian's being bankrupt, if my memory serves me correctly i think i actually felt sory for him, hmmm well never again :angry:

That's another interesting thing, Jack is not allowed to be alone with his daughter, i wonder what happened there :unsure:

So tonight, after the birth of his son, Max finally realised he was happy and content to live in bliss with his family and Stacey realised she too was happy with Bradley, oh dear i have a feeling its not going to last :lol:

That did actually happened when he was made bankrupt a few years ago. He was running around trying to find someone to bail him out and no one would. It was fabulous. :lol:

abbie: Jack's secret was that he walked out on his wife and daughter. Phil also found out that he isn't allowed to be alone with his daughter when he sees her, but we don't know why yet.

I shall be watching the omni tomorrow. :D

Archived