EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

From watching tonights episode you can just tell that this Phil/Jack feud is going to run and run for a long time.

I loved when Peggy was talking to Phil about Ronnie leaving and she said something about her family never seeing one of their own out on the street :huh: the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind. Two words peggy, Billy and Honey.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree i dont see Heather getting her way! Although i do love Heather she is a sweet character and funny too!!

I did feel sorry for Dawn when she saw Jase and Roxy kissing on the doorstep but then i was happy too as she was really not nice to Gary at one point! Also Roxy brings Jase out of his shell a little bit more and it is more fun to watch Roxy/Jase together!

Hope that Dawn does get together with Gary as that would be sweet too! :)

I was starting to get annoyed at having to hear so much about the Mitchell family and family loyalty in this week's episodes, I think I was cringing at one point. :blink:

Im glad that there's someone to annoy phil again :) and this time it's someone that looks like he can put Phil in his place :P

I think Yolande and Dot are going to be entertaining over the next couple of weeks with this christmas play :lol:

The Steven/Ian storyline is still good and im looking forward to how that's going to play out.

Dawn and Gary?! Are you all serious? :blink: The thought of it makes me feel slightly queasy. I know she should be a bit nicer to him, but if you were an attractive woman in your early twenties and a not-so-attractive guy who must be knocking on 40 keeps following you around like a lost puppy, I doubt you'd take too kindly to it either. :P

Archived