EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how they are trying to make Stacey a saint ('saving' poor suicidal Steven) before the whole mucky affair with Max comes out. I hope when it does come out she cops as much of the blame as Max does and it doesn't get turned into 'poor little Stacey got taken advantage of by big, bad Max, he's the one to blame' as i don't think i could watch that.

^^While I do agree that they were both partly to blame for the affair (afterall it takes two to tango :P ) I think Max was quite alot more in the wrong than Stacey. I mean obviosly having an affair with a married man is a no-no, but at the end of the day Max was the one who was married with kids, he was the one who betrayed his family. Stacey was hurt by Bradley and looking for a way to hurt him back and yes having an affair with his dad probably wasn't the best way to go, but Max was ultimately the one who I think should have shown a bit more consideration for his family. Even approaching her wedding he was the one trying to get back with her, she was the one who pushed him away.

Max and Stacey were both in the wrong for the affair but i do agree Max was still after Stacey on his own son's wedding day! Max is a sleazy character and he is the one with wife and kids so i'm guessing he's not going to come out very well over this affair reveal!

I have to add that i think Stacey's not going to get off lightly either and rightly so! Especially as Tanya treated Stacey very well and she is going to be fuming over the deception as will Bradley!

How big a man is Max Branning, bursting into Ian Beale's house and threating peter, who is only a young boy, what a hero you are max.

I thought that was ridiculous and OTT. If that had really happened, Ian would have been well within his rights to ring the police. As for the Max/Stacey thing, I have to agree that Max is more to blame. Stacey was a stupid, naive girl who was looking to get even with the guy who broke her heart. It was an awful thing to do, but in the end she genuinely fell in love with Max (why is another question). :blink:

:lol: why is definately another question.

I know Stacey isn't totally innocent in all of this, but IMO Max is more at fault, he took advantage of Stacey when she was at her most vulnerable. The fact is he just doesn't care about his family or he wouldn't hurt them the way he does, remember this is not the first time he's cheated. Personally i can't wait to see him get his come-uppance on Christmas day, i just feel sorry for the rest of his family who will be devastated.

It should be a great episode and i also cant wait to see him get what he deserves! I do feel sorry for Tanya and her children as they are going to get hurt in all of this and it's all down to Max! Also how sad for Tanya after just having a baby she will find this out!

Archived