EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hated seeing Billy and Honey out on the street, all their clothes and furniture strewn everywhere :( I know Billy did a terrible thing stealing charity money, but all those people just stood there with disgusted looks on their faces. Don't people have any compassion, they are homeless with a baby and a small child and everyone has turned against them :angry:

Does anyone else hate Sean? Why does he think he is better than everyone? What made him think that he could just break into someones flat, change the locks and move in.. Just basically decide that he is now living there even though he has no right to decide that. And Gus doesnt even do anything about it. I hate Sean so much, his character hasnt done anything but annoy me and I am not looking forward to

Tanya and Sean..Even though I really like Tanya.

And I am really hoping Jack beats Phil or gets one over him.. Phil is past it and Jack is much harder than him. It is unrealisitic that someone like Phil can continue to be 'topdog' in that square when we have seen, not only Steve Owen but Dennis Rickman, Jake and Danny Moon, That guy that came over from The Bill and I cant remember his name :P Sean Slater (Even though I hate him), Jase whatever his last name is and now Jack Branning.. Each one of those could take him on and win. And now that we have Sean, Jase and Jack in the Square at the same time, why is Phil still 'running' things? If Grant was there, things would be different. But he isnt. Its just Phil and there are people better and harder than him. The writers need to drop the Mitchells down a peg or two.

Does anyone else hate Sean? Why does he think he is better than everyone? What made him think that he could just break into someones flat, change the locks and move in.. Just basically decide that he is now living there even though he has no right to decide that. And Gus doesnt even do anything about it. I hate Sean so much, his character hasnt done anything but annoy me and I am not looking forward to

Tanya and Sean..Even though I really like Tanya.

I'm dreading

Sean/Tanya

. Eastenders have been on a roll lately with good storylines but this one just seems a bit weak and obvious. Sean's always annoyed me as i just see him as a way for Stacey to get even more screentime than she does already and also he's just a nuisance. He's not that evil he's just quite nasty and pointless. He needs a proper storyline to show off how evil/screwed up he can be rather than just going around the square being arrogant and smug and having a very uncomfortable-to-watch 'relationship with his sister.

I like Sean's sarcasm. I found the bit funny the other day when he was in the vic then Stacey and his mum walked in and he was acting so happy to see her.

I agree, I think they should give Sean more funny stuff to do. I absolutely love Jean and think their relationship is great to watch. The episode after Bradley and Stacey's wedding where he went round to her house and she was trying to get him to stay as long as possible was brilliant. But I agree with everyone else about Sean and Tanya - I just don't think a relationship between them would work. Plus he's going to be unbearably smug if she ends up sleeping with him.

Archived