EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I think it's really boring seeing Jane like this. It was fine at first but now it's got to the point where she seems to have lost the fun and bubbly side to her character. May be it's supposed to be part of her dealing with the fact that she was shot - but I didn't agree with her saying she wants Steven to go so that she can have her family back. They were his family long before she came along and regardless of what happens they always will be.

That seems to be the end of Sean and Tanya - yay! :D

Just when I thought Phil Mitchell couldn't be a bigger idiot even if he tried...going up to a little girl that won't remember him and telling her that he's her father. Why that kid didn't cry at the sight of him I don't understand.

And then he has the nerves to be angry about someone else being her father - and then taking it out on everyone else. It's time someone put him in his place.

^ I know, i'm beginning to wonder whether Phil Mitchell has any sense at all, going up to a little girl and telling her you're her dad. What did he think she was going to do, run into his arms. Of course not, she's going to run in the other direction. That's the trouble with Phil he thinks he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

It looks as though Phil Mitchell doesn't even have 1 brain cell left... to think that he could just stalk his daughter in a park after 5 or so yaers and then just randomly tell her that he is her father and expect her to come running in to his arms is beyond stupid!

If he actually thought that Louise would have been told about him by Lisa then that is also extremely silly and naive! This is the same Lisa who ran away with his precious baby Louise to get away from him in the first place so that he would have no influence in Louise's life!

Then to take it out on the lovely Jack... hope he gets back at Phil very soon because that punch was uncalled for and someone needs to bring Phil down a peg or 10!

He needs someone with a bit of spark (I still hope Li will come back for him :wub: ) who will be able to cause trouble and create storylines for him and give him something to do for a change. I don't think he's ever really had his own big storyline (and even Gus has had a couple of storylines that were his own). :blink:

Sorry to say this, but Li was a complete cow. Unless you really don't like Mickey, why on earth would you want her to come back for him?? She treated him like dirt (along with everyone else she came into contact with), and for seemingly no reason. I just didn't understand her character at all.

They were very inconsistant with her character. Personally i loved Li and Mickey together (or Lickey as i like to think of them). She started off nice enough, a bit of a dodgy dealer but not bad. Then she disappeared for about two months then came back as a money hungry schemer which annoyed me. They didn't bother showing us a nice side to her character until her last scenes where we finally found out a bit more about her and why she acts the way she does but by then it was too late as they'd got rid of her. I think it was a waste of a potentially good character (shame no one else did) :(

I don't know why or how the vile Stacey inspires so much loyalty from EE viewers. Jane says one catty comment and suddenly she's labelled a hypocritical bitch, whereas Stacey has been a bitchy, horrible little nuisance for three years and yet everyone jumps to her defence on this forum and others. Just annoys the hell out of me.

And why was it Jack's fault that Lisa has found herself a new husband/boyfriend and that Louise thinks of him as her 'Daddy'?

It amazes me how Jack gets blamed and not forgetting smacked in the mouth for something that has almost zero to do with him by no brain cells, fat old red faced Phil!

Yet essentially the same Phil has a big involvement, inadvertently, in the death of Kevin from the dodgy cars he forced him to sell... that were found to be cut and shuts... yet he gets away with it with not even one repurcussion!

I think its about time Jack sorted him out... like i said earlier after the insulting punch from Phil the gloves are off!

Big Spoiler Below:

Teen stabbing storyline for 'Enders

EastEnders has penned one of its most brutal and controversial storylines to date, in which schoolboy Jay Brown is stabbed by a wayward gang of hoodies.

Walford veteran Dot Cotton (June Brown) will be the gang's first target when they begin terrorising her in her own home and on the street, forcing Shirley (Linda Henry) to ward them off.

However, when Jay's home life is turned upside down as his father Jase (Stephen Lord) starts dating Dawn (Kara Tointon), temptation becomes too much for the youngster – played by Jamie Borthwick – as he begins to hang around with the group of hoodies himself.

Of the storyline, a source told DS: "The gang begin drawing Jay into the unknown when they offer him a knife. But when Jase finds it in his bedroom, he's furious and collars him. Jay falls foul of the knife himself, however, and viewers will be left wondering if he'll survive."

A show insider told The Sun: "This is easily one of the most shocking and controversial storylines EastEnders has ever done. It is not a decision bosses have taken lightly, but it is an issue that is top of the news agenda.

"We're going to tread very carefully – it won't be gratuitous. The plan is to screen the episodes in the usual slots before the watershed."

They added: "Hopefully by showing the suffering that gang violence can cause, some people may think twice about getting involved."

Taken from DS

Archived