EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I'm actually warming to Sean and Tanya. :o

Has Preeti left now? If so it was a sweet exit, although I would have liked her to stick around and for them to do more with her.

I am loving Sean and Tanya too... i think there has always been great chemistry there from the start and seeing them together is quite sweet! I think Sean/Tanya being together is great for Sean... we see a much sweeter, nicer and Saner side to him! I don't see it lasting though as Tanya is still on the rebound from Max and i think she just needs Sean to make herself feel better... I only see Sean getting hurt in the long run!

Also loving Jack/Ronnie at the moment... just wish they would hurry up and get it on... it's obvious Ronnie has trust issues and so is playing hard to get as she is not sure whether Jack will hurt her! But i don't see her resisting his charms much longer... i mean i wouldnt be able to! Jack! :wub::wub:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am beginning to think Tanya and Sean would make a good couple, only i know its never going to happen. I know that Tanya probably still loves Max and she is using Sean to make him jealous, its a pity because i think Sean really cares about Tanya and i think he would stay faithful to her. Maybe i am just being very naive in saying that, but he has respected her wishes so far.

Being around Tanya definitely brings out the good side in Sean. It's obvious that there are many sides to Sean and you can never tell what's going to happen with him next.

Tanya is on the rebound and I can't see it lasting, however I would like to see her get her revenge on Max, but at the same time I think she can do more than just sleeping with Sean Slater.

Max's ex-wife (Bradley's mum) was in the square in Friday's episode. Imagine if she and Tanya had joined forces to teach Max a lesson - that would have been brilliant! :lol: That would be the last thing Max would expect.

Right now I'm more interested in finding out what secrets Jack has, the way that guy acts I'm sure there's quite a few. :D

I'm bored with Phil Mitchell always getting his way. I think it's about time someone put him in his place. cough*Jack*cough

The actor John Bardon that plays Jim Branning had a stroke in real life. Doctors didn't expect him to be able to talk or walk again. I've read in an article that he has surprised his doctors by making progress and is just starting to be able to walk. Not sure if these reports are entirely true.

As far as I know the show are hoping that he can come back once he's well enough.

The actor John Bardon that plays Jim Branning had a stroke in real life. Doctors didn't expect him to be able to talk or walk again. I've read in an article that he has surprised his doctors by making progress and is just starting to be able to walk. Not sure if these reports are entirely true.

As far as I know the show are hoping that he can come back once he's well enough.

Thankyou, for that Carmelle.

See i've only been cacting up on the show wondered where Jim was, i tried the offical EastEnders site could'nt get info.

hope John gonna recover.

I hated the Seann/Tanya thing before and now after the whole 'showing his scar from the army scene to show how much he cares' i really don't buy them as a couple. After all we've seen him shirtless countless times and as far as i can remember he's never had a a scar so for him to suddenly have one made no sense. And Tanya may be the first woman he's ever cared about but he's been with Carly, Chelsea and Ruby and were supposed to believe none of them noticed his scar?

And i LOVE Jane (well i always did but she hasn't been used to her potential as much lately):

'The only tarts allowed in my kitchen have jam on them'.

And i like the fact she hasn't forgiven Steven. After all why should she?

Preeti's exit was nice as well (meeting a guy who likes her on the way out of Walford when she couldn't find a nice guy who liked her in Walford). I'm glad they didn't pair her up with Mickey, they'd have been so boring together. He needs someone with a bit of spark (I still hope Li will come back for him :wub: ) who will be able to cause trouble and create storylines for him and give him something to do for a change. I don't think he's ever really had his own big storyline (and even Gus has had a couple of storylines that were his own). :blink:

He needs someone with a bit of spark (I still hope Li will come back for him :wub: ) who will be able to cause trouble and create storylines for him and give him something to do for a change. I don't think he's ever really had his own big storyline (and even Gus has had a couple of storylines that were his own). :blink:

Sorry to say this, but Li was a complete cow. Unless you really don't like Mickey, why on earth would you want her to come back for him?? She treated him like dirt (along with everyone else she came into contact with), and for seemingly no reason. I just didn't understand her character at all.

Is there any point to the characters of Mickey and Gus?!! What exactly are there in EE for... because they certainly don't get to say any lines... they are just like mute guys in the background of a party/pub/club scene!!

They should have tagged along with preeti and got out of walford too... maybe then they could actually get to speak!

And i LOVE Jane (well i always did but she hasn't been used to her potential as much lately):

'The only tarts allowed in my kitchen have jam on them'.

And i like the fact she hasn't forgiven Steven. After all why should she?

I'm hating Jane at the moment, IMO she's either a complete hypocrite or has an extremly short memory- she had an affair with Grant so how on earth has she got the right to judge someone else for having an affair :huh: . And her whole 'I'm waiting for you to mess up so I can have my family back' thing to Steven- they may be her family but they're just as much his :angry: . I'm not excusing what Steven did but I really hate this manipulative bitchy side of Jane which is a shame as I really used to like her. Ok rant over- sorry :) .

Archived