EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Eastenders was great.

I am so glad they didnt focus on the Mitchells..They had a small amount, and then the Beales but the rest went to where it should be.

Its was great..I also liked yesterdays episode aswell..So I am looking forward to the next.

Corrie wasnt so good though, I thought it would of been better.

Congratulations to Eastenders for producing an excellent Christmas episode.

And well done to the actress that plays Lauren she has done an outstanding job in the episodes screened these past couple of weeks.

I really liked the scenes between Lauren and Sean ... I think it worked perfectly.

I believe it was over 14m people that watched Eastenders last night ... so they are top of the Christmas day ratings.

I just hope that EE continues bringing good episodes to our screen and I pray and hope they do not go downhill again.

I've caught up on the christmas episodes and I have to admit I am impressed. IMO it's definitely been one of the better Christmas episodes.

I thought it was great to see Lauren get more of a storyline. The actress that plays her has done a brilliant job as have the rest of the cast.

How sad was it seeing Dot all alone, :( when she was staring at the picture of Jim. I hope the actor playing Jim gets better soon so that he can come back.

I think that past few episodes have been fantastic, the revelation was well worth waiting a year for IMO and I find myself feeling bad for all the characters involved in the Max/Stacey storyline (even Max). poor Abi and Lauren in these eps- the actresses who play them have both done such a brilliant job.

Archived