EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max deserves everything he got he should of slept with Stacey . How can he say that Tayna i can unfit mother when all she does is work while the kids are at school what does he do nothing at all u can garentee that he will be in th epub at lunch having a drink if any thing he is the unfit parent as all he does is sleep around with many women as possible

I think the portrayal of Max since the affair came out has been unrealistic, which is a shame because beforehand I always thought he was a very well thought out character. I can understand him being defensive now he's been caught out, but I'd have thought he'd be trying to win Tanya back rather than being so vicious and aggressive towards her, especially as they have a new baby together. Some of the things he's said to her have been vile - this is the man who slept with his son's partner!

I agree with you Liz about Stacey. I'm not on the Stacey-worshipping bandwagon, but I think she's an interesting character and a good actress. I just wish they'd let some of the others share the limelight sometimes, as she does seem to have 'Martha syndrome' in that she's shoved in our faces a lot.

I'm surprised that I'm not feeling as much sympathy towards Bradley as I am towards Tanya, but I'm guessing that that is due to my liking Stacey. Yes, I'm well aware that she's done a terrible thing, but I don't feel that same sense of (anger?) towards her that I usually do with TV characters who have affairs (and there a good few of those!).

I'm surprised that I'm not feeling as much sympathy towards Bradley as I am towards Tanya, but I'm guessing that that is due to my liking Stacey. Yes, I'm well aware that she's done a terrible thing, but I don't feel that same sense of (anger?) towards her that I usually do with TV characters who have affairs (and there a good few of those!).

I think it's because Stacey never cheated on Bradley, unlike Max with Tanya. And the reason the affair happened in the first place was because Bradley had dumped Stacey and treated her like dirt, so it's understandable not to feel quite so much sympathy towards him as Tanya!

Archived