EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

According to the Daily Star Kara and Rob (Dawn and Sean) are dating in real life.

I thought Kara was dating James [Martin Fowler]? :unsure:

Anyway the EastEnders special with just Dot is going to be on Thursday. Preview Here! :D

Kara and James split up due to Kara's hectic work schedule, not enough time together apparently.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although i wasn't looking foward to it that much before (just because during their 'dip' in popularity they did a couple of two hander episodes/4 character episodes that were really dire and boring and achieved nothing) i'm really looking foward to Dot's single character episode. June Brown never fails to move me with her performances and i think she's the only person in ANY soap that could really pull this off.

I am actually looking forward to Dot's episode tonight too. June is a fantastic actress and if anyone can do it justice, she can. I think what will make it all the more heartbreaking is that when she is talking about Jim, she will actually be thinking about John :(

I really liked Dot's solo episode... it was very poignant.

Initially i admit i thought it may turn out to be boring but i was proved wrong and i enjoyed watching it! I think June Brown's acting was excellent throughout and i think she really is a wonderful actress! :)

Also looking forward to today and

the return of clare... i think she's a good addition but i hope her character is not too similar to that from Hollyoaks!

I never liked Clare much the first time round and I can't say I'm that impressed now either. But hopefully she'll get a decent storyline and that will make up for it. June Brown was amazing in last night's episode, but it was ever so sad. :( I seriously hope John Bardon recovers enough to return to the show, as Dot and Jim were the show's best couple IMO, and it will be heartbreaking to see Dot all alone.

Clare's arrival was good but for the rest of the episode i just wanted to slap her. I know she's not the angel she used to be but she was just a bit too much like Clare from Hollyoaks for me, just with a tartier dress sense. I hope we do get to find out how Nigel is. I hope they haven't completely ruined their relationship, as although it's unlikely he'll return i always thought that their bond, even though he's her step dad, was one of the strongest father/daughter relationships the shows ever shown, it'lll be a shame if they've ruined just so they could turn Clare into a money grabbing cow with no heart.

On a side note just got to say how brilliant June Brown was once again in her single episode. Goes to show there can be good drama in soap without an explosion/murder/siege. :)

Archived