EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Heathers outfit, that was a classic :lol: I love Heather, she is a fantastic character and a brilliant asset to the show. I think she injects some much needed comedy to the show.

The twister game was really funny too :lol: I always feel so sorry for Honey and Billy as their storylines always require them to be down in the dumps, so it was nice to see them have a bit if fun for a change :D

Imagine if they paired Honey and Heather up as a comedy duo, what a laugh that would be :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm the only one who doesn't see the chemistry with Dawn and Gary, but I still hope to goodness they don't get together! She blatantly doesn't fancy him in the slightest (and, no offence to Gary, but who can blame her?). If she went out with him it would only be out of pity - either that or because she wants a live-in babysitter! I know he adores her, but as a couple they have less spark than a wet weekend.

Gary is too good for Dawn and Dawn doesn't deserve him! Dawn's too shallow and if she doesn't fancy Gary and doesn't want to be with him then she should just be upfront about it! I don't think Dawn and Gary would have been a good couple either... but i hope gary gets a new love interest soon... its about time!

Also she should stay well away from him aswell... not keep using him and taking advantage of him... like taking money off him and getting him to babysit Summer!

Atleast she has finally made her decision now... kissing Jase... I don't think Dawn and Jase have much chemistry either! Jase and Roxy had more chemistry in my opinion!

I know I'm the only one who doesn't see the chemistry with Dawn and Gary, but I still hope to goodness they don't get together! She blatantly doesn't fancy him in the slightest (and, no offence to Gary, but who can blame her?). If she went out with him it would only be out of pity - either that or because she wants a live-in babysitter! I know he adores her, but as a couple they have less spark than a wet weekend.

No your're not alone- I completely agree. I mean Garry's twice her age or something? I know that age doesn't really matter but I really don't like the idea of them two together, when i see them together it's more like he's her uncle or something :unsure: . And not to be mean to Garry but why would he think he still had a chance with Dawn? She's knocked him back so many times and I can't believe that Mickey would encourage him.

Atleast she has finally made her decision now... kissing Jase... I don't think Dawn and Jase have much chemistry either! Jase and Roxy had more chemistry in my opinion!

I agree I loved Roxy and Jase together they had this great spark and I loved that bit when she went to see him after finding out about Ronnie/Jack and the club :wub: .

Does anybody else think that the current storyline of youths terrorising Dot is in very bad taste, given the present climate?

Yes definately, In my opinion it just gives young hooligans more ideas, to a certain degree its like glamourising the situation. They should be giving young people encouring storylines, like making a success of themselves instead of hanging about on street corners.

Does anybody else think that the current storyline of youths terrorising Dot is in very bad taste, given the present climate?

Yes definately, In my opinion it just gives young hooligans more ideas, to a certain degree its like glamourising the situation. They should be giving young people encouring storylines, like making a success of themselves instead of hanging about on street corners.

Its always the case with tv and film... Does art imitate life or life imitate art?!

Shows get knocked for not showing realism but when they take the courage to broach a subject that is very real in today's soceity... they are gauranteed to get backlash with people saying they are sensationalising Violence, Yob culture etc.

People that are leaving Eastenders

Taken from Digitalspy

Walford actors Rob Kazinsky and Mo George have quit their respective EastEnders roles.

Kazinksy – who first appeared as Albert Square's Sean Slater in August last year – has reportedly been taken on by Brad Pitt's agent who has high hopes for him in Hollywood.

A source told The Sun: "He's desperate to be a Hollywood star. He's ambitious, which Americans love, and easy on the eye – the first thing that Hollywood producers look at."

The 24-year-old actor will remain filming at the soap's Borehamwood home until October, continuing on-screen until the end of the year. The fate of his character has yet to be decided.

A spokeswoman for the soap today said: "EastEnders can confirm that Rob Kazinsky will be leaving later this year. We wish him all the best for the future."

Rob Kazinsky added: "If I had done everything I wanted to do as an actor before I joined EastEnders I would have wanted to stay forever. I have really enjoyed my time with the show - it's such a wonderful place to work and it's become more like a second home to me. I'll be sad to leave."

Meanwhile, Mo George – who has played market sweeper Gus Smith since 2002 – has agreed to bow out of the BBC soap by "mutual consent".

Of his exit, a BBC spokeswoman said: "As the character did not have any big plots coming up it was agreed Mohammed would leave. He is in talks with the BBC about other projects."

Both actors were suspended from the show for two months in the early part of last year – Kazinsky for sending lewd text messages to a model and George over suspicion of causing actual bodily harm to partner Emma Archibald.

Archived