EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Has there ever been any explanation as to why Max and Jack don't get along.

There hasn't really been a proper explanation of why Max doesn't like Jack! But Max has called Jack "Golden Boy" on a number of occasions when he's sniping at Jack... and i think it's been suggested a number of times through conversations that Jack was the favourite of Jim and their mother and Max felt neglected!

So i think Max has a bit of a complex and is jealous of Jack... of his looks, getting far in life, being a cop, favourite with the parents and family. Max on the other hand was the black sheep in the family and we know about him and Jim's rocky relationship and Max always messes up, is quite bitter as a person and can be very selfish! Max seems to blame Jim and his childhood for the way he is and it seems he also has hatred towards Jack too!

It would have been great to see Jim with Jack and Max as we would have understood more about them all! Maybe someday Jim will return... John Bardon is still recovering from his stroke though!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there ever been any explanation as to why Max and Jack don't get along.

There hasn't really been a proper explanation of why Max doesn't like Jack! But Max has called Jack "Golden Boy" on a number of occasions when he's sniping at Jack... and i think it's been suggested a number of times through conversations that Jack was the favourite of Jim and their mother and Max felt neglected!

So i think Max has a bit of a complex and is jealous of Jack... of his looks, getting far in life, being a cop, favourite with the parents and family. Max on the other hand was the black sheep in the family and we know about him and Jim's rocky relationship and Max always messes up, is quite bitter as a person and can be very selfish! Max seems to blame Jim and his childhood for the way he is and it seems he also has hatred towards Jack too!

It would have been great to see Jim with Jack and Max as we would have understood more about them all! Maybe someday Jim will return... John Bardon is still recovering from his stroke though!

^^Thanks for that. :D

Anyone else find Ronnie telling Honey that Roxie was in love with Billy hilarious? :lol:

Jack's just getting better and better. Not only are he and Ronnie one of the best couples the shows ever had but i just love seeing him make Phil squirm. :D

Where has Mickey gone? I'm surprised he hasn't quit the show because i think even Gus has had more screentime and storylines than he's had.

I think there are a few characters that need to be axed.. Just listing the characters that have done nothing for months and the little they do is so boring that they might aswell not to anything at all.

Garry, Minty, Hazel, Keith, Mickey, and Gus..

Why are they still there? Garry has been there for years and has not done a thing.

Bert aswell, I am glad he left.

I have to agree that some of them are not far from extras getting one or two lines here and there!Gus and Mickey should have been axed with Preeti i think! They really dont do anything!

Gary and Minty are ok... gary is getting a bit of a storyline with the Dawn/Jase love triangle and i like him... he's so sweet and how badly does Dawn treat him and use him! Dawn doesn't deserve him! Did you see her last night just take the money that Gary offered her so easily... she is a selfish person!

Archived