EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Kazinsky leaving

, that will be a bitter blow to the Eastenders :o He's not a personal favourite of mine, but i'm sure a lot of female viewers will be dissapointed.

I don't think he's that popular to be honest. Sure, he's ok to look at (although nothing compared to Scott Maslan :wub:), but I don't know a single person who's a fan of Sean.

In new's of the world the is a long article about the one who plays Micky about him saying he is to young to be a dad,spliting up from his girl friend and leaving he homeless and a few other things

Oh and i hate Sean

The young male cast members on Eastenders all seem like idiots to be honest! Mickey, Gus, Sean...the only one who hasn't got into trouble (so far) is Charlie Clements. The producers need to sack their casting department.

In fairness, I do think Sean has improved recently. Since Stacey's wedding they seem to have given him a sense of humour, which IMO works better than the 'I'm evil for no apparent reason' stuff. But it's taken them too long to find a direction for the character, so it's not really surprising that Rob Kazinsky got fed up.

Can't say i'll miss Sean at all. I just hope he does something spectacularly evil for his exit, at least then his character wouldn't have been completely pointless.

I'm not sure if i like Jane's brother or not. I feel like she got over her issues with him a bit too quickly. Love seeing how uncomfortable he makes Ian though. :lol:

And i just loved Garry and Minty's line dancing in the Vic. Brilliant. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived