EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't understand how Jack and Max are related. :blink: I get that they're brothers...I just can't see it. :P

That would be because one of them is extremely attractive and the other...isn't. And yet the unattractive one seems to get some very beautiful women...one of whom is half his age! The mind boggles. :blink:

Apparently they're planning the first ever one-person episode, with Dot waiting for Jim to come home from hospital and reminiscing about the past. It's a good idea, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it, particularly as

we know Jim isn't going to turn up

. Too sad. :(

I still can't understand how Jack and Max are related. :blink: I get that they're brothers...I just can't see it. :P

That would be because one of them is extremely attractive and the other...isn't. And yet the unattractive one seems to get some very beautiful women...one of whom is half his age! The mind boggles. :blink:

Apparently they're planning the first ever one-person episode, with Dot waiting for Jim to come home from hospital and reminiscing about the past. It's a good idea, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it, particularly as

Yeah, what's the story with Jim? I noticed he wasn't at Bradley's wedding. Has the actor left?

They did a one charcater episode a few years back, in which Dot reminisced on the times of the war and she was sent to a strangers house. I think :unsure:

^ Well, that was just what I read in a couple of magazines. They said it was the first time it had been done. I really hope John Bardon returns at some point, although it will probably be a long time before he's up to it, if ever. I do wonder how people in the entertainment industry manage to carry on working for so long - most people John's age would have retired long ago. June Brown (Dot) is in her 80s! And there was the actress who played Nana Moon, who actually had dementia in real life and still carried on. I suppose that's what you get for doing a job with no pension...

I know it's mean but i was kind of willing Steven to set fire to the Arches with him and Stacey inside. Not so much to kill him but just to finally get rid of her!!!

And just when you think Lucy's gone back to her old goody two shoes self out comes the attitude and strops once again! I wish they'd make her likeable again.

Roxy's getting on my nerves as well, stropping around the square acting as if £500 bought her half a club when Ronnie does all the hard work and she barely lifts a finger. She's another one who needs to be made likeable again sharpish. Only good thing about her at the moment is Jase/Roxy (so much better than Jase/Dawn).

Archived