EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if and when Jack's coming back on screen? I thought he was going to be a regular but seems to have dissapeared :huh:

I didn't even realise he'd gone! As far as I know he's a regular, so most likely he'll be back any day now.

Yeah you're right :) ! I've just been checking on some of the EE forums and it seems he returns on Nov 30 :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

The sooner Jack/Ronnie get together the better because without Dot and Jim around there are no decent couples in the square. Plus their chemistry is electric. :)

Have to agree with you there Danifan... so glad that Jack is back in the square tonight... his and Ronnie scenes should be great to watch... so much chemistry!! :wub::wub:

Also cant wait to see him

wind up Phil... its about time someone brought Phil down a peg or two! The Jack/Phil rivalry should be great fun! At last an alpha male character has come to the square to challenge Phil! One with brains aswell as braun!

Well Jack Branning has certainly shown his true colours, he waltzes back in at the opening of the club and as much as tells Ronnie she will run the club the way He wants her to, did i imagine it or did he tell her he wouldn't interfere and that he would be a silent partner, yeah right. I knew there was more to him than meets the eye.

Archived