EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cast were out filming a wedding in my town for the past couple of days. Apparently two old characters get back together.

I think its Stacey and Bradley,

Apparently Stacey and Bradly will confess their feelings for one another and she will find out she's pregnant, but theres a twist.

:unsure: I don't know! I could be completely wrong!

But I read somewhere that she finds out that the baby was conceived during her bipolar storyline when she slept with Ryan and other strangers.

Hmmmmm.....

^I hope that is true. I love Stacey and Bradley

Nope guys its

Ricky & Biancas wedding!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I am happy to see them back together but I am trying my best to keep a distance from them really and not invest in them too much what with

Bradley leaving in February. I wonder will he be killed off.......

I'd say he will have to be. How else could they come up with a plausible reason for

him to depart in just two months time. Could he be Lucas' next target? I hope so.

I have to say I am loving Eastenders right now. To me it is the only soap that actually feels real because it is so good. Obviously there are some ridiculous elements like Heather and Darren, but the good parts of the show are outstanding. It's just miles ahead of any other soap on the drama front.

Archived