EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Darren was one of the possibilities, and hoped that they could have resisted going there, especially because I wanted it to be either Minty or Phil. I think Heather is enough of a joke, without the producers/writers making things even more cruel, difficult and weird for her. Also, never in a million years would Darren have slept with Heather. It's just ridiculous, I won't be able to take any scenes they have together seriously.

This is like the H&A equivalent of Geoff getting Coleen pregnant. It's absurd.

OMG!!

The Jacksons are returning to Eastenders!!!!

Sonia,Carol & Robbie Jackson will be returning to the show in the new year!!

Lindsey Coulson, Natalie Cassidy and Dean Gaffney are to return to EastEnders in the New Year as the Jackson family reunite ahead of the show's 25th anniversary.

Carol, Sonia and Robbie head back to Albert Square in the early part of next year, much to the shock of their Walford-based relatives, who include Bianca (Patsy Palmer) and Branning brothers Max (Jake Wood) and Jack (Scott Maslen).

Source : Digitalspy

I am actually so excited to see Carol and Sonia especially back in the square :D

I just don't understand why Eastenders is constantly praised for featuring an overweight character, when all they do is make a laughing stock of her. So Heather is fat, so what? So are millions of other people in this country, it's hardly an unusual thing and it doesn't determine every aspect of a person's life. Are we really supposed to believe that the only person she could get to have sex with her is an immature young boy half her age? I think Eastenders should be ashamed of themselves for their ignorance and superficiality.

I just don't understand why Eastenders is constantly praised for featuring an overweight character, when all they do is make a laughing stock of her. So Heather is fat, so what? So are millions of other people in this country, it's hardly an unusual thing and it doesn't determine every aspect of a person's life. Are we really supposed to believe that the only person she could get to have sex with her is an immature young boy half her age? I think Eastenders should be ashamed of themselves for their ignorance and superficiality.

It isn't really Heather's weight that makes unattractive. It's the fact that she is completely pathetic and behaves like a spoiled child when she doesn't get her way, and whines on about her "Mummy", and has a teenage girl's obsession with George Michael, even though she is in her 40's. She also makes the worst of her appearance instead of trying to make the best of what she's got. Her clothes are always horrendously unflattering, and her hair is dreadful. I don't think she even bothers with make-up.

I know I'm sounding superficial here, but there are plenty of people Heather's size and bigger who have no problem with forming relationships because they have the looks and the personality. Heather is just tragic. People of all sizes and shapes can make themselves more attractive with the right clothes and attitude, Heather doesn't bother doing either, so it is no wonder men are not attracted to her. Realistically, even Darren wouldn't have slept with Heather.

Archived