EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On "this Morning" (ITV1) yesterday, they interviewed Masood.

Aparently they are going to drag out the wedding till Christmas.

Seems to mee that Eastenders are doing the Stacey/Bradley wedding xmas day route. <_< Figures.

Syed gives me the creeps. Christian deserves so much better :unsure: I actually like Christian's character so am ticked off that he's been paired with Syed.

We all know how this one is going to end.

Do you think Zainab will fall into labour at the wedding? - whilst Syed admitts to everything? :ph34r::lol: that would be great...

Well actually I believe Syed & Amiras wedding is on New Years Day, not Christmas Day :P and also Bradley & Stacey got married on or around the 1st of November.

I don't think it all comes out at the wedding though because I've seen pics of the wedding , and as Amira & Sy set off on honeymoon they seem pretty happy. I do think that whe it does cme out Zainab will lose baby. This storyline is going to be so fantastic when it comes out. Nina Wadia who plays Zainab is AMAZING and does angst brilliant.

Archie and Janine. I really want Janine to kill Archie.

I really want Archie to kill Janine! I agree with you that Bianca and Ricky have been a good addition (particularly with the kids) but Janine is boring me. She was brilliant before but it's got to the point where they're just rehashing her old storylines over and over again.

Does anyone else think that with Babara Windsor leaving Peggy might be the one to kill Archie? Now that I'd like to see.

^ Apparently the shock of Syed's confession of being gay will cause Zainab to lose the baby

I like that idea. Maybe it will finally cause the stars to fall from Zainab's eyes where Syed's concerned? Although I'd bet money that Masood will embark on a full-blown affair with Jane as a result, which is too predictable IMO.

EastEnders holier-than-thou priest Lucas Johnson is to commit murder at the end of the month when he kills his fiancée's ex-husband Owen Turner.

In a one-hour episode, Lucas - played by Babyfather actor Don Gilet - reaches boiling point with Owen (Lee Ross) on his wedding day to Denise (Diane Parish) as Owen continues to push for the truth about Trina's (Sharon Duncan-Brewster) death.

On the eve of Lucas's nuptials, Owen realises the true extent of Lucas's involvement in his ex-wife's demise and confronts Walford's man of the cloth with his beliefs. However, concerned that his web of lies is about to untangle, Lucas tries to force Owen out of Walford.

Despite his attempts to remain calm, Lucas snaps and ends Owen's life to ensure his sins remain a secret.

In an ironic twist to the tale, Lucas then decides to bury Owen's body under Trina's memorial tree in the Square.

A show source told DS: "Lucas realises that his game's nearly up and panic-stricken, he lunges at Owen and takes his life so he can't tell anyone else that he covered what actually happened when Trina died."

------

Well it seems to be murder central in Walford atm. That'll be three people being murdered in a short space of time (Trina, Archie & Owen). Even if Lucas is going to commit 2 of them... isn't that a bit much.

:unsure: And that's only going to add to the long list of secrets & revelations to look forward to then, with the Christian/Syed stuff coming up too.

I really want Archie to kill Janine! I agree with you that Bianca and Ricky have been a good addition (particularly with the kids) but Janine is boring me. She was brilliant before but it's got to the point where they're just rehashing her old storylines over and over again. Does anyone else think that with Babara Windsor leaving Peggy might be the one to kill Archie? Now that I'd like to see.

I love the fact that they brought in the kids as well especially Tiff who is just so cute! Janine is boring but I like Ryan and so I only watch the scenes when she is with Ryan and forward any other ones. She is becoming repetitive which is why her killing or somehow being involved in

Archie's death

it might hopefully make her more interesting but then again it might not. It depends.

^ Apparently the shock of Syed's confession of being gay will cause Zainab to lose the baby

I like that idea. Maybe it will finally cause the stars to fall from Zainab's eyes where Syed's concerned? Although I'd bet money that Masood will embark on a full-blown affair with Jane as a result, which is too predictable IMO.

I love that idea as well. It means that Zainab gets a good storyline because I love her character and I really dont want Masood and Jane to hook up. Just cringeworthy for me!

Well it seems to be murder central in Walford atm. That'll be three people being murdered in a short space of time (Trina, Archie & Owen). Even if Lucas is going to commit 2 of them... isn't that a bit much.

:unsure: And that's only going to add to the long list of secrets & revelations to look forward to then, with the Christian/Syed stuff coming up too.

It's a technicality, but Trina wasn't murdered. She fell and Lucas refused to help her, then covered up the fact that he'd been there.

• 3 weeks later...

Yet another EastEnders character will fall pregnant over the coming months in the soap's latest storyline twist.

Yesterday, 21-year-old Lacey Turner - who plays Stacey Slater in the Walford soap - was spotted filming on location sporting a pregnancy bump for scenes to air in the first quarter of next year.

Bipolar-suffering Stacey, who is currently receiving treatment in a psychiatric hospital after being sectioned earlier in the year, is allowed home in a few weeks' time and is due to rekindle her romance with the love of her life Bradley Branning (Charlie Clements).

It is rumoured that their reunion ties in with Stacey's discovery that she is pregnant.

Earlier this year, Stacey had a string of liaisons with various men across London when she went AWOL as her bipolar disorder spiraled out of control. More recently, she had a one-night stand with Ryan Molloy (Neil McDermott).

A Walford source this afternoon told DS: "Stacey falls pregnant, but all's not what it seems. Will Bradley and Stacey finally have the child that they've always wanted? Could the baby be Ryan's? Or could the father be somebody else entirely?

"We all know that Bradley's leaving the show as Charlie's [Clements] moving on, but how will he leave things with Stacey? Will the pressure of impending fatherhood become too much for him? Or will he make the shock discovery that he's not the baby's father?"

They added: "Whatever the outcome, it's a rollercoaster ride between now and the 25th anniversary for all concerned."

Other Walford women who have - or are expected to - become parents include Heather Trott (Charyl Fergison), Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack) and Zainab Masood (Nina Wadia).

source: Digital Spy

The cast were out filming a wedding in my town for the past couple of days. Apparently two old characters get back together.

I think its Stacey and Bradley,

Apparently Stacey and Bradly will confess their feelings for one another and she will find out she's pregnant, but theres a twist.

:unsure: I don't know! I could be completely wrong!

But I read somewhere that she finds out that the baby was conceived during her bipolar storyline when she slept with Ryan and other strangers.

Hmmmmm.....

Archived