EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Yep I am happy to see them back together but I am trying my best to keep a distance from them really and not invest in them too much what with

Bradley leaving in February. I wonder will he be killed off.......

I'd say he will have to be. How else could they come up with a plausible reason for

him to depart in just two months time. Could he be Lucas' next target? I hope so.

I have to say I am loving Eastenders right now. To me it is the only soap that actually feels real because it is so good. Obviously there are some ridiculous elements like Heather and Darren, but the good parts of the show are outstanding. It's just miles ahead of any other soap on the drama front.

Yeah I completely agree!

I just think every episode is brilliant , they've gt some really strong characters and had some amazing storylines going on and I love the fact that they've got so many past characters on the show at the moment and it really does link the old with the new.

As for Bradley I am convinced that he will be the one to

bump off Archie. I have seen a promo with Bradley asking Stacey "are you alright ? Who did this to you?" so I think that definitely will give him motive for murder . Plus Bradley leaves the show the same week as when Archies killer is revealed! Which is during the 25th anniversary week in february. I really want it to be Ronnie who kills him but I don't think it will be her. He dies in Ronnies arms and shes arrested straight away as their prime suspect!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! The guy that plays Todd was in last nights Spooks episode. He was good, in it, too.

Wish they weren't

killing off Archie

The actor that plays Ben should go instead - or they should have him come down the stairs of the Queen Vic 3 months later with a new, and better, actor playing him.

Ahh last nights episode was really one of those classic Eastenders endings! "Get out of my pub" "well its not actually your pub" "Its mine" muahahaha , I never thought I would see the day when Peggy Mitchell would be turfed out of the Queen Vic!! I think I would prefer Janine to be running the Vic !

Cant wait for mondays! :D

Omg, Archie is just evil! That's two children he's taken away from Ronnie!!

Can't wait till he's gone!!

Really hope everything turns out alright for Bradley and Stacey. They deserve to be happy after everything they've been through!

And I really hope that baby turns out to be Bradley's! I know the chances aren't high, but I'm still hoping!! :)

I reallly felt so sorry for Ronnie tonight.

I don't think she killed Archie.

I have two people in mind, Bradley or Phil, but something is telling me it's Jack so that makes three?

I think that tonight it was a little OTT what the officers did to Ronnie considering she has just lost her dad and clearly was in a destressed state. If she wanted to take some air you would have thought a police officer would have gone with her outside for a few moments and that they would have been a little more understanding before walking in and straight away start questioning. <_<

It really bugged me the way that scene was filmed and I'm so irrated by the officers in it I think I've actually taken it way to personally :lol:

I cannot stand Ian either! :angry: He could have avoided all this had he been straight with Jane from the beginning all he had to do was sit her down and tell her somewhere along the lines of this :

"When you left I was in a bad place and well I took comfort in Janine. She took advantage of the fact that I was upset and I know it was wrong of me... yadaayaddaaayaddaa, I really want this marriage to work and I hope we can just put the past behind us... yadaayaddaayadaaa please forgive me."

:rolleyes:

Now we're going to have to endure a week of questioning of all the characters...

I'm actually looking forward to Syed and Amira's wedding, finally the truth will come out! :P

I reallly felt so sorry for Ronnie tonight.

I don't think she killed Archie.

I have two people in mind, Bradley or Phil, but something is telling me it's Jack so that makes three?

I think that tonight it was a little OTT what the officers did to Ronnie considering she has just lost her dad and clearly was in a destressed state. If she wanted to take some air you would have thought a police officer would have gone with her outside for a few moments and that they would have been a little more understanding before walking in and straight away start questioning. <_<

It really bugged me the way that scene was filmed and I'm so irrated by the officers in it I think I've actually taken it way to personally :lol:

I cannot stand Ian either! :angry: He could have avoided all this had he been straight with Jane from the beginning all he had to do was sit her down and tell her somewhere along the lines of this :

"When you left I was in a bad place and well I took comfort in Janine. She took advantage of the fact that I was upset and I know it was wrong of me... yadaayaddaaayaddaa, I really want this marriage to work and I hope we can just put the past behind us... yadaayaddaayadaaa please forgive me."

:rolleyes:

Now we're going to have to endure a week of questioning of all the characters...

I'm actually looking forward to Syed and Amira's wedding, finally the truth will come out! :P

Except the truth wont really come out!

The only person to find out will be Zainab! Well thats what I read anyway , I've seen pictures of Syed and Amira get married anyway.

I stand by what I say about Bradley being the one who killed him , and if not him then Stacey. My list of suspects are Stacey,Bradley,Jack,Sam & maybe even Phil. I was thinking earlier, OK we know that Bradley will leave the square for good in February , and February is also when the truth will come out about who actually killed Archie. Its all supposed to come out during the live episode which is planned. My theory is that Stacey killed Archie and Bradley goes down for her with her being pregnant and all !

omg, omg, omg!!! :(

I so hate saying this but I think the person who killed Archie is Bradley! :(

Omg, I hate saying it!!

What Archie did to Stacey was disgusting and totally out of the blue, I would never have expected her to admite she was raped!

I thought the baby was the product of some fling she had before she went into the clinic!

God, I was well shocked!

So sad, the episode on xmas day! Bradley and Stacey are the cutest couple, and they were both in tears!

I knew Stacey would keep the baby the moment it was revealed she was pregnant!

After the last time, I knew she would never get rid of it again!

Sweet that Bradley is going to stick by her! I really hope things begin to get better for them now!

I really hope I am proved wrong, and that Bradley didn't kill Archie, but something is just telling me he's the one!

And, I dunno if it was just me, but I am convinced I saw a tuft of red hair appearing on the screen before Archie was killed!!! :(

omg, omg, omg!!! :(

I so hate saying this but I think the person who killed Archie is Bradley! :(

Omg, I hate saying it!!

What Archie did to Stacey was disgusting and totally out of the blue, I would never have expected her to admite she was raped!

I thought the baby was the product of some fling she had before she went into the clinic!

God, I was well shocked!

So sad, the episode on xmas day! Bradley and Stacey are the cutest couple, and they were both in tears!

I knew Stacey would keep the baby the moment it was revealed she was pregnant!

After the last time, I knew she would never get rid of it again!

Sweet that Bradley is going to stick by her! I really hope things begin to get better for them now!

I really hope I am proved wrong, and that Bradley didn't kill Archie, but something is just telling me he's the one!

And, I dunno if it was just me, but I am convinced I saw a tuft of red hair appearing on the screen before Archie was killed!!! :(

This is Eastenders you're watching, there is no such thing as happiness on that show! Even if a character is happy, it never lasts. I've learned to accept that and just embrace the misery.

Sooooo didn't see Stacey's admission the Archie raped her coming, i was left sitting there open mouthed and speechless, i was full sure it would be Ryan's baby.

As for who killed him, i'm not sure, but with both

Bradley

and

Peggy

both leaving in February and that's when we find out who did it i'm guessing it was one of them, or they will take the rap for one of their loved ones.

Archived