EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Hmm maybe we are all reading "too" into it.

Maybe the writers want us to think its someone else because in our heads it would be too obvious if it was Phil... but it turns out to actually be Phil... :unsure: If that makes sense.

Or it could be the writers trying to tell us it is Phil and we are think its someone else... :unsure:

I don't know! :rolleyes:

I reallly do hope its Sam or even Janine. I mean the way Janine is acting is sickening, and well Sam... her facial expressions and winey voice drives me mad!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the writers want us to think its someone else because in our heads it would be too obvious if it was Phil... but it turns out to actually be Phil... :unsure: If that makes sense.

That is a very impressive, and possible theory!

But, Phil as the killer just seems a bit too obvious to me! He might have thought he killed Archie but then someone else might have been hiding in the background and finished him off!

Eastenders always have an elaborate murder!! :P

Hmm maybe we are all reading "too" into it.

Or it could be the writers trying to tell us it is Phil and we are think its someone else... :unsure:

Exactly!

Diederick Santer , the exec producer has said that the killer is "extremly inevitable yet very shocking.."

That says to me it could be someone obvious....

I think its pointless speculating on who we think murdered Archie because it isn't going to be who we think is or at least that is how I feel. Putting Archie's murder to one side. How does eveyone think the Christian/Amira/Syed triangle is going to end up??

Hopefully Christian and Syed will get together, anyone can see they love each other, and i love them as a couple :wub:

I have disagree.

I think that Christian unfortunately fell in love with the wrong person and after the way Syed treated him, I now actually feel sorry for Christian as its obvious that Syed is too weak to come out to his family.

I think even if they did become a couple it wouldn't last, The Masood's would never accept it as it goes against their beliefs and so the pair would probably be outcasts and this would probably force their relationship to break down. Also, Syed had to try hard to win his family's trust back and now that they look up to him and he is the "golden" boy, to have that taken away again would probably make Syed regret telling them in the first place. So inevitably Syed and Christian would never work as a couple.

But on the other hand, I think its wrong that Syed is going to continue to lie to his family, and to Amira who has done nothing wrong.

There are a few spoilers here:

Eastenders Spoilers

I think you are wrong, Syed and Christian would work but he would have to sacrifice a hell of a lot and I am not convinced that he will yet.

I think that we are all going to have different perspectives of Syed & Christian's relationship.

But for me I think if they did ever become a couple it would drive a big wedge between Syed and his family, and of course it would leave Zainab and Masood's pride wounded. Also the writers would have to explore the religious side of it, and as it goes against the Muslim community Syed would probably have to battle out his love for Christian with his religious ethics... I suppose it could be an interesting storyline the writers could explore... but we all know that it probably wouldn't have a happy out come as Syed would have to sacrifice his family and religion for Christian... he'd probably end up leaving walford.

And (SPOILER) Apparently Amira and Syed do get married.

I think that we are all going to have different perspectives of Syed & Christian's relationship.

But for me I think if they did ever become a couple it would drive a big wedge between Syed and his family, and of course it would leave Zainab and Masood's pride wounded. Also the writers would have to explore the religious side of it, and as it goes against the Muslim community Syed would probably have to battle out his love for Christian with his religious ethics... I suppose it could be an interesting storyline the writers could explore... but we all know that it probably wouldn't have a happy out come as Syed would have to sacrifice his family and religion for Christian... he'd probably end up leaving walford.

And (SPOILER) Apparently Amira and Syed do get married.

While you are right saying that Zainab and Masood's pride would be wounded, that shouldn't really matter.

If they love their son, they'll want him to be happy, and, although he may deny it, Christian does make Syed happy.

If Amira and Syed marry, I can't see it lasting long. She's a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve to be lied to, so I only hope Syed tells her the truth before she is hurt.

The sad thing about it is is that Amira will be hurt either way. Syed should have told her the truth before ever comitting to marry to her. Trust and total honesty is the most important thing in a relationship!

Archived