EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Mrs Baker. as far as I'm conserned that sort of thing should not be shown before 9, if any kids were watching they would of had nightmears about being burid alive. out of order is what I call it. (saying that I would like to bury Max)

I have to say i watched Eastenders in sheer disbelief last night, the Max/Tanya plot is so far fetched that its laughable :rolleyes:

Totally agree, I HATE the storyline of her planning a cold-blooded murder! :angry: it's meant to be a soap about ordinary, everyday people, for God's sake, not a horror movie.

I only started re-watching EE a few weeks back after a long break because I was sick of all the gangster type stories and thought it had improved drastically but the Max/Tanya story is dragging it down. I LOVE the story of Heather and Minty tho and how she's falling in love with him. :wub::D

I have to say i watched Eastenders in sheer disbelief last night, the Max/Tanya plot is so far fetched that its laughable :rolleyes:

Totally agree, I HATE the storyline of her planning a cold-blooded murder! :angry: it's meant to be a soap about ordinary, everyday people, for God's sake, not a horror movie.

I only started re-watching EE a few weeks back after a long break because I was sick of all the gangster type stories and thought it had improved drastically but the Max/Tanya story is dragging it down. I LOVE the story of Heather and Minty tho and how she's falling in love with him. :wub::D

The thing is it's actually been a really good storyline up till now, which is what makes it such a shame. It was dramatic and sensational what with the whole Max and Stacey affair, but at the same time it was a realistic portrayal of a family breaking up. I thought they had the balance just right, but now that's been completely blown out of the water. Last night's episode was uncomfortable and at times even horrifying to watch. And where on earth did they get the coffin from?! You can't just go into an undertaker's and buy a coffin like it's a new three piece suite! Whoever thought this up needs to have a decent excuse, or they really shouldn't be writing for Eastenders.

I really felt sorry for Sean in last nights episode, he obviously really loves Tanya and he genuinely believed they would sail of into the sunset together as one big happy family :rolleyes: I don't think it even crossed his mind that Tanya was just using him to get what she wanted :(

Is it me, or is Ian and everyone else's reaction extremely underwhelming, considering his 14 year old daughter is missing? I remember when Demi went missing a couple of years back, we had uncontrollable hysterics.....this time around half the square don't seem to care and Ian's only showed any strong emotion very briefly. All seems a bit odd if you ask me!

Archived