EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I'm almost positive that I saw an interview with Patsy Palmer a few years back where she said that Bianca wouldn't ever return to the square because she was supposed to have killed herself. So much for that then!

I'm pretty sure i read that as well. Oh well never mind, i won't hear a bad word against Bianca, she is my all time fave. I wasn't entirely sure about her returning but with Ricky back as well i'm coming around to the idea of having them both back permanently. One thing i don't like though is that they've made Bianca into a chav, which she wasn't. Yes she was loud and brash but her dress sense was much more tart than chav like it seems to be now. Just because she's poor and has lots of kids doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with looking like there was an explosion in a tacky charity shop. It's just a bit of a cliche which i'm a bit disappointed with. Other than that i'm loving having Bianca (and to a lesser extent Rickaaaaay) back.

I'm also pleased Jack and Ronnie seem to be getting closer again. I just hope they don't ruin them again by making him have an affair with

Tanya

, which it is rumoured he will. That would just be a terrible storyline and very lazy scriptwriting IMO.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing i don't like though is that they've made Bianca into a chav, which she wasn't. Yes she was loud and brash but her dress sense was much more tart than chav like it seems to be now. Just because she's poor and has lots of kids doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with looking like there was an explosion in a tacky charity shop. It's just a bit of a cliche which i'm a bit disappointed with.

Totally agree. She's much more common now than she used to be. Even the way she speaks has been exaggerated, so goodness knows how 'Rickaaaay' will come out now!

Bianca has only been back for a couple of days and my eardrums are bleeding already, does that girl not know how to speak quietly :unsure: I loved the scene where she shouted "Rickaaay" as she was running across the square and you just saw everybody turning round in shock :lol:

So Shirley wants Phil, i didn't see that one coming :rolleyes:

I agree on Bianca's screeching... it's starting to annoy me now though! Also you just knew there was going to be a classic "Rickaaaaaaaay" moment... how could there not be! :lol:

As for Shirley and Phil... I quite like them together and I think there's more chemistry between them then with Shirley and Vinnie. I actually prefer Phil in this romance storyline then the usual hardman stuff.

I agree on Bianca's screeching... it's starting to annoy me now though! Also you just knew there was going to be a classic "Rickaaaaaaaay" moment... how could there not be! :lol:

As for Shirley and Phil... I quite like them together and I think there's more chemistry between them then with Shirley and Vinnie. I actually prefer Phil in this romance storyline then the usual hardman stuff.

Bianca is as loude as ever(Good for her) As for Shirley and Phil I think they make a great couple.

How old is Shirley meant to be? I found it odd when Peggy said she was too old for Phil, as I thought they'd be about the same age. :unsure:

I think Phil and Shirley are similar in age but Peggy thinks Phil (being the gorgeous hunk he is! :lol: ) should find a younger woman who can give her more grand kids.

I hate what they are doing to Jack and Ronnie (my favourite Eastenders couple at the moment). Not content with

rumours he's going to have an affair with Tanya

but now it seems

he's going to get Roxy pregnant

. Both terrible ideas for storylines. Does no one have affairs/flings with people who they aren't related too or as near as?!

How old is Shirley meant to be? I found it odd when Peggy said she was too old for Phil, as I thought they'd be about the same age. :unsure:

I think Phil and Shirley are similar in age but Peggy thinks Phil (being the gorgeous hunk he is! :lol: ) should find a younger woman who can give her more grand kids.

I hate what they are doing to Jack and Ronnie (my favourite Eastenders couple at the moment). Not content with

rumours he's going to have an affair with Tanya

but now it seems

he's going to get Roxy pregnant

. Both terrible ideas for storylines. Does no one have affairs/flings with people who they aren't related too or as near as?!

Peggy really does wear rose tinted glasses where her sons are concerned doesn't she? Has she seen Phil lately?! I think she should set her sights a bit lower somehow! Mind you, Stella wasn't exactly a spring chicken, yet Peggy was so far up her backside that she failed to notice she was abusing her grandson...

I've gone off Jack, and I wasn't too fond of Ronnie in the first place, so I can't say I really like them as a couple anymore. I think Jack needs someone a bit warmer to bring out his nice side, and I hate to say it but I think

Tanya

might be quite good for him. Ronnie is so hard-faced (are we ever going to find out why?) that she just makes his bad qualities worse.

I hate the idea of him and Roxy with a passion though

I had a memory flash, re-back to when Bianca's and Dan's affair was revealed, somewhere there Carol said you'll end up just like me, and you'll be phoning me when you want something.

I thought of that firstly when she called Carol, b- said No im not ringing for something, seeing all her kids i thought of what Carol said. Her judgement of her daughter has turned out right.

Archived