EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Gives me hope for the likes of Ruby, Jake, Li, Naomi and May all of which i loved but where gone far too quickly for my liking.

I read somewhere that Louisa Lytton hopes to return to the show when her contract with The Bill finishes, so you may get your wish! I'd love to see her back but I hope it's the old Ruby, not the crazy brat she'd turned into by the time she left.

She is totally unconvincing in The Bill; as she's quite youthful-looking, she looks to me like a child playing dress-up.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian is going to cheat on Jane with Clare. Great.

<_<

Eurgh! Ian out of all people. :blink:

Tanya's going to bury Max alive! Looking forward to this one!

:o! No! Don't turn

Tanya

into Chrissie! I like her as she is. Nice, but feisty enough to be interesting.

Ian is going to cheat on Jane with Clare. Great.

<_<

Eurgh! Ian out of all people. :blink:

Tanya's going to bury Max alive! Looking forward to this one!

I am soooo looking forward to that as well :lol:

I thought it was very shocking when i first heard about it but i am really looking forward to it! Should be very good. Also i hear she gets

help from Sean to carry out this on Max! I was wondering how she could do it all by her self!

If the writing is good and they pull it off convincingly then Tanya's revenge could be brilliant, but if they don't do it convincingly then i can see it being one of the stupidest plot twists for ages in the show. I hope we see that Tanya's just using Sean, i really don't see them as a proper couple at all.

I wish they'd get Jack and Ronnie back together, i'm bored of all the bickering. I'd like to see Jack sweep her off her feet and win her back, but i can't see it happening anytime soon, will probably have to wait until about Christmas before they even hint they'll get back together.

As for Mickey/Shabnam, i hope it doesn't happen. They work more as friends, i don't think i'd like them as a couple although i really like both their characters. Glad Mickey stood up to Zainab though, she's becoming as increasingly arrogabnt and annoying as Yolande.

I wish they'd get Jack and Ronnie back together, i'm bored of all the bickering. I'd like to see Jack sweep her off her feet and win her back, but i can't see it happening anytime soon, will probably have to wait until about Christmas before they even hint they'll get back together.

I'm really disappointed with the direction they've taken Jack in. I thought he was a nice guy underneath all the bravado, but cheating on Ronnie was low. They're going to have to go some to convince me he deserves to get back with her. <_<

Oh and I only have one word to say about Clare...ugh.

I'm really disappointed with the direction they've taken Jack in. I thought he was a nice guy underneath all the bravado, but cheating on Ronnie was low. They're going to have to go some to convince me he deserves to get back with her. <_<

Oh and I only have one word to say about Clare...ugh.

I loved Jack when he first arrived and the initial chemistry with Ronnie was electric and great to watch. He was really sweet, flirty and charming to begin with but now they have really changed him and i'm not liking it much either!

I hope he reverts back soon and this is just a reaction to breaking up with Ronnie!

Just read that they've axed

Mickey and Keith!

claiming they've run out of storylines for them. I hate when they say that about characters they never bothered giving storylines too in the first place. I'll be sad to see

Mickey

go but if he has to i'd like

Li

to come back for him! :) Although they'll probably have a boring exit like going to live nearer

Rosie and Demi.

Archived