EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Oh yeah, how will that work? Who will Darren live with? I don't imagine him and Dawn will be able to stay in the house alone...although I guess anything's possible.

I forgot that Darren is only 16. I wonder where he will live. Depends on what they do with the Millers' house... if they sell it or not!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised they haven't got rid of Darren as well, as it's been obvious for a while that Dawn seems to be the only Miller allowed any screentime. :rolleyes:

I hope Jane makes Ian squirm when she finds out what he's been up to. I'd also love to see her put Clare in her place (who thought turning her into a nasty little tramp was a good idea?).

I have a new found respect for Dawn after today's episode!(She'll probably do something to make me lose it again tommorrow like sell her baby to get her nails done or something)

But my loathing for Yolande just gets deeper and deeper. I can not stand the woman. If the producers getting rid of dead wood then please take the axe to her.

I am starting to get bored of Clare too... she isn't very interesting and the whole Ian storyline is also getting very boring! I do hope that it gets better when Jane finds out... i'm sure Jane will sort her out!

Anyone else expecting Heather to fall in love with Minty sometime between now and the fake wedding?!

I really can't see Clare lasting very long if they carry on the way they are with her character. The problem with making someone so heartless and one dimensional is that eventually everyone ends up hating them and they have to leave or turn nice as storyline possibilities just don't last when they are bad.

Archived