EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I'm not sure about Clare yet... i agree with you Danifan she seems too similar to her HO character! I guess her playing a nasty character again means we will find similarities between the two... just hope the two are not identical!

I guess we will have to wait and see how they are going to take her character further! She still does nasty/bitchy very good though! :D

Also Christian is starting to annoy me abit... still find his scenes with Ian very funny but there's something about him that is irritating to me... not sure what exactly... maybe it's just me! :unsure:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to show Clare's friendlier side soon or Eastenders will just be accused of copying the character from Hollyoaks after seeing how popular she was. It would be nice if they haven't changed the character completely. I do repect them though for bringing back a less established/developed old character that was under used when they were first in it but still and lots of potential. Gives me hope for the likes of Ruby, Jake, Li, Naomi and May all of which i loved but where gone far too quickly for my liking.

I'm not sure if i want Hazel to come back or not. She was one of those characters i never liked but didn't dislike either. It was nice that Minty was happy but if they got married i'm not sure what else they could really do and i'd dread them becoming the token comedy couple because they can't think up proper storylines for them.

I still find it odd that neither Garry or Mintyhave heard from or spoken about their good friend and flatmate of a year, Naomi. She only left to get away from May, now she's gone why haven't they asked her to come back? :rolleyes:

And i loved Ian getting a boyfriend. :lol:

Gives me hope for the likes of Ruby, Jake, Li, Naomi and May all of which i loved but where gone far too quickly for my liking.

I read somewhere that Louisa Lytton hopes to return to the show when her contract with The Bill finishes, so you may get your wish! I'd love to see her back but I hope it's the old Ruby, not the crazy brat she'd turned into by the time she left.

Louisa's on The Bill for at least 18 months so if she doesn't extend her contract i'd like to see her return. Maybe not permanently but i'd like a spin off or a 'Ruby week' where Stacey visits her in that big mansion in Essex only to find Jake there as well with the two of them engaged (i don't know why but i loved the thought of Jake/Ruby as a couple, i hated how things ended between them). Obviously Jake would have escaped those thugs who were going to kill him and decided to go and find Ruby so he could protect her again. Ruby will have gone back to being the naive, nice, good girl we loved rather than the slightly spoilt rich girl they turned her into in her final few weeks and will have realised that Jake was 'The One'. I should be script writer!!!

I didn't like the way they made out Ian didn't love Jane but instead just settled for her. I know he was never crazy in love with her like he was with Cindy but they kind of made out like he thought he could do better which annoyed me as if anyone could do better i'd say it was Jane!

Why would

Clare

want

Ian

? Yes he's done well for himself but if she wasn't so lazy and looked further than just across the street i'm sure she'd be able to find a richer, younger, better looking man to sponge off. Just makes no sense.

I'm soooooooooooooo fed up with Stacey stuffing up and hearing 'It's not her fault' The writers blame everything she does on anyone they can think of just so that Stacey can continue as 'Poor little Stacey just wants to be loved'. It's always Sean, Jean, Charlie, Mo, Ruby, Max, Bradley, the Postman's fault. I wish for once they'd just give her a slap and tell her that actually it's all your own fault and your whingeing about how rubbish your life's turned out is like a broken record.

I must admit for once Sean did have me hooked tonight. Not the whole weird incestuous thing he has for his sister but the whole going nuts and admitting to killing his Dad. That was actually quite good. It's about time we saw how screwed up he actually is.

Archived