EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Also he's always got that dirty grin plastered on his face.

Thats the thing that makes the situation funny is the expression on his face. :D

I'm not complaining about the grin, I love it, just as much as I love Sean! He always makes me laugh, he's awesome :D

I totally agree which makes it a shame

that he is leaving

I know, will miss him heaps. :(:(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one's going:

'EastEnders' chiefs axe Honey Mitchell

Saturday, April 19 2008, 14:30 BST

By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

EastEnders star Emma Barton has been axed by the soap's producers.

The actress, who joined the BBC One show as Honey Mitchell in September 2005, will now depart later this year. Her on-screen husband Perry Fenwick (Billy) has been told that his job is safe.

An insider told The Sun: "Emma's a lovely actress, but we've just come to the end of her storyline. Honey will go this summer."

Emma said: "I'm looking forward to going back to musical theatre."

Honey has been at the centre of a number of high-profile plots during her time on the soap, including giving birth to baby girl Janet, who has Down's Syndrome, in 2006

Can't say i'm surprised. I think we've only seen her about 5 times this year, and even then she hasn't really done much. I think she'll be killed off. With all these exits the only one i can say i'm really bothered about is Mickey, as he had so much potential but when Dawn came along all trhe other Millers were sidelined and kind of stayed there. Keith and Gus have been so underused that even if they did start getting storylines their characters have become stale; I've never liked Sean so him leaving i couldn't care less about.

So glad May's coming back though. I never did find her exit plausable. I mean as if she'd be locked up in prison or an institution just on Dawn's word she kidnapped her, they'd need actual evidence. Dawn's pretty but she doesn't hold that much power.

I think they have made the wrong decision in axing Honey .... if they wanted to get rid of people they should take a look at the Mosoods (sp?) :(

There are loads of characters who need axeing, but I agree that Honey isn't one of them. She's a breath of fresh air and brings some much needed humour to the show (as opposed to characters like Heather, who are meant to be funny but aren't). I do like Zainab but the other Masoods are like planks of wood, with no personality whatsoever. Is the father even coming back? He's been gone for ages and they barely mention him.

If they're going on a killing spree, I'd suggest the following:

Christian

Vinnie

Heather

Shirley

Clare

Thankfully Steven and Sean are already leaving. :P

If they're going on a killing spree, I'd suggest the following:

Christian

Vinnie

Heather

Shirley

Clare

I totally agree about Christian, he is so annoying. I hate that big cheesy grin he always gives to the camera after saying somthing, it drives me mad :angry:

As for Vinnie, he is like a plank of wood to be honest, i don't know why he's even there as he brings nothing to the show.

I have to disagree about Heather, i think she is a breath of fresh air and some of the things she comes out with are really funny. I never used to like Shirley but i've warmed to her in recent months, i would love her and Phil to get together :D

As for Clare, i couldn't care less if she left tomorrow and the same goes for her workmate Chelsea, so boring :(

I have to disagree about Heather, i think she is a breath of fresh air and some of the things she comes out with are really funny. I never used to like Shirley but i've warmed to her in recent months, i would love her and Phil to get together :D

As for Clare, i couldn't care less if she left tomorrow and the same goes for her workmate Chelsea, so boring :(

Oh yes, Chelsea can go. And Libby come to that. I am looking forward to Denise coming back though as I like her a lot, and both girls are slightly more interesting when she's around.

Heather and Shirley are growing on me I must admit, but I'm still not totally convinced. I like the current storyline with Shirley and Phil because we're seeing a nice side to her, but that doesn't happen often enough. As for Heather, she's very sweet and gets some funny material, but she's still portrayed as the token 'fat person' and I think that's in bad taste.

I wonder how many more fat jokes they are going to put in. Just tonight there was a Goonies one.

I dont know why the actress hasnt said anything about it. Heather is always getting scenes where her character is basically there for laughs because she is overweight.

Archived