EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like micky he's sweet. but Kieth is a wast of space.

I disagree. I can understand why there is no scope left for Mickey, but Keith is a fantastic character! I like his relationship with Darren, but I can appreciate that with Rosie, Demi and Mickey gone, there may be little they can do with him. I'd much rather they axed Dawn; she's foul.

Yes, Keith was/is fantastic. Huge potential too.

What ever became of Rosie and Demi? I only noticed lately that they were gone! :lol:

Rosie got sick of Keith being a complete good for nothing and left him, along with Demi and the baby. I think they went to live in the country somewhere.

What will happen to Dawn now, I wonder? The only point to Keith and Mickey over the past couple of years has been to provide a backdrop to her storylines.

Yes, Keith was/is fantastic. Huge potential too.

What ever became of Rosie and Demi? I only noticed lately that they were gone! :lol:

Rosie got sick of Keith being a complete good for nothing and left him, along with Demi and the baby. I think they went to live in the country somewhere.

What will happen to Dawn now, I wonder? The only point to Keith and Mickey over the past couple of years has been to provide a backdrop to her storylines.

I wish they got rid of Dawn with Mickey and Keith too. Oh well we can't have everything!

I guess Dawn has got Jase now... plus Darren will still be around.

Archived