Question about early years reruns contract situation

Sally Keating

I think it's asinine that they took the reruns off completely and never even resumed it from any episode that is allowed to be shown (if the "allowed number of showings" thing is true). The episodes were getting really good, I tell ya h'what and they took it from us and 7Two are literally all like this about it nowadays.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, marriedaniac said:

They must have an allowance for one episode at a time or something </snark> because episode 1913 (Angel gives birth, Michael's body is found) is available to watch on 7Plus at the moment, as part of their 'Births/Deaths/Marriages' feature.

The explanation they gave isn't holding up? What a shocker.

On 18/05/2019 at 13:04, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

I think it's asinine that they took the reruns off completely and never even resumed it from any episode that is allowed to be shown (if the "allowed number of showings" thing is true). The episodes were getting really good, I tell ya h'what and they took it from us and 7Two are literally all like this about it nowadays.

Bwaaaaa! Goddang it, who let Hank Hill in here?

(Incidentally, I always likened Sid and Dex's relationship to Hank and Bobby's, with Sid probably thinking "That Boy ain't right".

Archived