Sign in to follow this  
Sally Keating

Question about early years reruns contract situation

I think it's asinine that they took the reruns off completely and never even resumed it from any episode that is allowed to be shown (if the "allowed number of showings" thing is true). The episodes were getting really good, I tell ya h'what and they took it from us and 7Two are literally all like this about it nowadays.

• Haha 3

They must have an allowance for one episode at a time or something </snark> because episode 1913 (Angel gives birth, Michael's body is found) is available to watch on 7Plus at the moment, as part of their 'Births/Deaths/Marriages' feature.

Edited by marriedaniac

7 hours ago, marriedaniac said:

They must have an allowance for one episode at a time or something </snark> because episode 1913 (Angel gives birth, Michael's body is found) is available to watch on 7Plus at the moment, as part of their 'Births/Deaths/Marriages' feature.

The explanation they gave isn't holding up? What a shocker.

Where did the early years reruns get up to in the late 90s/early 2000s? Grant thinking his policewoman girlfriend getting shot after hearing a news report was the last episode I recall, but it probably went a few months after that.

Does online streaming count as a brodacast? I believe that online streaming wasn't mentioned in 1996 contarcts as it was hardly a thing then. Would seven be able to get away if they uploaded 1996 to 7plus? What could happen to them?

On 18/05/2019 at 13:04, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

I think it's asinine that they took the reruns off completely and never even resumed it from any episode that is allowed to be shown (if the "allowed number of showings" thing is true). The episodes were getting really good, I tell ya h'what and they took it from us and 7Two are literally all like this about it nowadays.

Bwaaaaa! Goddang it, who let Hank Hill in here?

(Incidentally, I always likened Sid and Dex's relationship to Hank and Bobby's, with Sid probably thinking "That Boy ain't right".