Question about early years reruns contract situation

Sally Keating

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Yeah but if you believe them when they say it’s coming back then prepare to be disappointed they said the same thing in 02 then started trotting out contract issues as an excuse as to why it couldn’t - it obviously started again in 2009 proving these issues obviously aren’t as big as made out

14 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Yeah but if you believe them when they say it’s coming back then prepare to be disappointed they said the same thing in 02 then started trotting out contract issues as an excuse as to why it couldn’t - it obviously started again in 2009 proving these issues obviously aren’t as big as made out

Why kill the reruns though?

7 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

to make room for crap like Million Dollar Minute

I sure hope this "hiatus" isn't gonna be permanent. Because the only people who watch Million Dollar Minute are mentally enslaved morons.

1 hour ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

I sure hope this "hiatus" isn't gonna be permanent. Because the only people who watch Million Dollar Minute are mentally enslaved morons.

Well unfortunately it’s been two years now!. 

I be happy if they just repeated  form 1988 again or just repeated other era of show. 

Even if they didn't want to make room for a time slot, I'd be happy if they put a lot of the older episodes online...maybe on a streaming service where you could 'buy' them or even just on 7's and Channel 5's own websites.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Same. The worst of it is, I became a ARMY (fan of BTS) after the Early Years "went on hiatus" and I want to watch the Early Years as an ARMY... It sucks, I keep having dreams of it returning, I wish it would return.

Archived