Does anyone else want a break from crime?

project90

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/28/2018 at 11:53, j.laur5 said:

No because I like it.  H&A knows how to write storylines in a way that makes it watchable unlike other soaps which went way over the top in 2006 and the  shows never recovered from it. 

No. No no no no no.

I have to agree the crime in the bay seems to have rocketed for such a small place over the past few years it would be nice for some light hearted stories to be shown, I was hoping Robbo was going to turn out good when he first joined but turns out even he's some well known Hitman.

14 hours ago, Gazza said:

I have to agree the crime in the bay seems to have rocketed for such a small place over the past few years it would be nice for some light hearted stories to be shown, I was hoping Robbo was going to turn out good when he first joined but turns out even he's some well known Hitman.

Hitmen are surely meant to be invisible and  stealthy If you are a well known one you aren't doing your job very good surely :lol:

I think the show is 80% crap these days, and has been since about 2006. If it was me I’d get rid of 100% of crime storylines. The crime stories aren’t even written well. In EastEnders you have loads of crimes and baddies but the storylines are generally written intelligently and in an engaging way. Characters in H&A Just wave guns around as if that’s exciting. Hell I like the Willow character but she was INTORODUCED to the show working for criminals but being portrayed as a HEROINE??? It’s ridiculous. Justin didn’t even bat an eyelid. The writers have got their heads so high in the clouds they’ve lost a sense of realism altogether and it shows.

Archived