Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Pippa sold the caravan park way back in 1999.Who owns it now...isn't entirely clear.Probably either Sally or Alf, maybe Roo as well... (To be as unconfusing as possible, Sally owned it, then she put it up for sale because she needed the money, Alf, Roo and Marilyn tried to buy it together and were getting the money, then Sally got some money another way and left and it was never really made clear whether or not the sale happened.)

Colleen lived in Lance's mobile home when she came back to the Bay in the late 90s.Technically I think that one was demolished around 2003 but she was soon living in another one on the same site.

Does Colleen still live on the Caravan park site? 

Where does Roo live? Is she still married? 

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colleen returned for several years in the late nineties, played by the same actress.  Lance has appeared in several guest stints.  Colleen left again a few years ago.

Roo is actually back living in Summer Bay now, played by Georgie Parker.  She's not married.  I think she has been married to Frank and Harvey.

3 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Did Barbara ever address the fact that her sister had a one night stand with her husband that resulted in the birth of a baby? 

Wheb did everybody find out that Roo was pregnant. I can't figure it out. Everyone assumed when it came out she was marrying Frank but who confirmed? 

When Roo was about to marry Frank she stopped the ceremony and admitted the baby wasn’t his it was Brett Macklin’s. Bobby knew all along it wasn’t Frank’s because the dates didn’t match up. 

1 hour ago, Marls said:

When Roo was about to marry Frank she stopped the ceremony and admitted the baby wasn’t his it was Brett Macklin’s. Bobby knew all along it wasn’t Frank’s because the dates didn’t match up. 

Right but prior to that, how did everyone else in Summer Bay know that Roo was pregnant? 

How did everyone know that John Farnham was visiting Sally when Frank and Bobby only told Tom and told him to keep it quiet?

Did Bobby really have amnesia?

13 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Right but prior to that, how did everyone else in Summer Bay know that Roo was pregnant? 

How did everyone know that John Farnham was visiting Sally when Frank and Bobby only told Tom and told him to keep it quiet?

Did Bobby really have amnesia?

Bobby got knocked silly but it was short-term.

4 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Bobby got knocked silly but it was short-term.

Right but I'm wondering if she really did have amnesia since she pretty much remembered everyone a few hours later except HSC and Frank

If I recall correctly, Martin invested money into the diner, how did he end up working at Macklins and did he get his investment money back? 

Has Roo ever mentioned that she knew that after they split up, Frank came back to Summer Bay to win Bobby back? 

What is Roo's relationship like with Martha? 

2 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Right but I'm wondering if she really did have amnesia since she pretty much remembered everyone a few hours later except HSC and Frank

If I recall correctly, Martin invested money into the diner, how did he end up working at Macklins and did he get his investment money back? 

Has Roo ever mentioned that she knew that after they split up, Frank came back to Summer Bay to win Bobby back? 

What is Roo's relationship like with Martha? 

Martin pulled out and retracted his money, much to the disappointment of Bobby who wanted to buy a new dress. After a good laugh with Tom Stacey gave him a shot due to his tenacity (I.e. being creative with CV)

Roo only really mentioned Bobby the once but referring to the early days of this triangle.

41 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Martin pulled out and retracted his money, much to the disappointment of Bobby who wanted to buy a new dress. After a good laugh with Tom Stacey gave him a shot due to his tenacity (I.e. being creative with CV)

Roo only really mentioned Bobby the once but referring to the early days of this triangle.

Do you recall the episode?

Is Roo dating anyone now?

Spoiler

With the 30th year anniversary coming up and the hints by Alex Papps, I hope they don't end up together again.

Are there any characters/storylines that had an impact on your life?

For me, obviously Bobby. She was Home and Away for me for a long time. 

I mentioned that I started watching Home and Away again very recently after 20+ years and I still feel the way I did all those years ago. When Bobby died, my friends and I wrote "Bobby" on our ankles...it's funny to think about it now. When Bobby and Frank split up, I legitimately cried. Its interesting how a character can really pull you in, says a lot about the Actor

What sayest thou? 

The one thing that bothers me about watching Home and Away again as an adult aside from the inconsistency with the storylines, is the fact that some of the storyline history has blatantly been changed. 

I recently realised how ? Brett Macklin is, I did a search to see if he has done any interviews talking about his time on Home and Away, I haven't found any. If you know of any please post a link. I did however come across his official YouTube account and he posted a montage of his scenes from Home and Away and most were his scenes with or about Bobby which I found interesting. I think they would've been a hot couple. I might have to rewrite the past in a fan fiction ?

Archived