Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

1 hour ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Frank must have been the character to have walked down the altar the most inbetween 1988 and 1990. First it was his non wedding to Roo, then he wed Bobby and then roo offscreen in 1990. From Frank and Bobby "Frobby" to Frank and Roo "Froo".

??

I hope if/when Frank returns he is married. He deserves his happily ever after.

What happened to Nicco Pappas after Lynn left? 

What if Pippa died instead of Tom, how would things be? 

I think  I asked this but I can't remember the answer, did Justine explain why she left Home and Away? 

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Summer's Bay said:

What happened to Nicco Pappas after Lynn left? 

I seem to remember he was last seen at Frank and Roo's abortive wedding: He was at the hospital when Frank had his car crash and then he was never seen again, which would have been shortly before Lynn left, I think?

I read this in the episode summary 

Spoiler

Next up is Ailsa doing a step-dancing act. Almost everyone dislikes it because of her murdering her father. People have a hard time accepting the fact that she killed her father a long time ago.

No one applauds for Ailsa’s act but Bobby does it and then the rest of the audience clap too except Roo.

However was this edited out of recent episodes? I don't recall seeing this at all. I don't recall seeing Bobby in the episode at all.

How do I start a fan fiction? Or has one been done about Bobby/Roo/Frank/Brett Macklin love square? 

I noticed little things about him in relation to Bobby that K never noticed before ?

There was a version doing the rounds online at one point where the original recording had missed a few minutes, but it was in the 7Two screening.

You can start a fan fiction just by opening a new thread in the Fan Fiction section (provided you've read the rules and included the correct form in the first post, of course!).

8 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

There was a version doing the rounds online at one point where the original recording had missed a few minutes, but it was in the 7Two screening.

You can start a fan fiction just by opening a new thread in the Fan Fiction section (provided you've read the rules and included the correct form in the first post, of course!).

? I might just do that. That love square had major potential....when Alan was added too!

It has been bitter sweet rewatching the early years but it's definitely sweet when I see things I missed or didn't understand as as a youth! 

From  reading different threads, I get the impression that most fans didn't like Greg (understandable)or Frank....why is that ? 

45 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I seem to remember he was last seen at Frank and Roo's abortive wedding: He was at the hospital when Frank had his car crash and then he was never seen again, which would have been shortly before Lynn left, I think?

Yep, he recovered Frankie's ring and stayed a while.

3 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Frank must have been the character to have walked down the altar the most inbetween 1988 and 1990. First it was his non wedding to Roo, then he wed Bobby and then roo offscreen in 1990. From Frank and Bobby "Frobby" to Frank and Roo "Froo".

I think Frank likes the taste of wedding cake but not nearly as much as Paul Robinson, Janine Butcher, Ian Beale or Gail Rodwell!???

24 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Yep, he recovered Frankie's ring and stayed a while.

I think Frank likes the taste of wedding cake but not nearly as much as Paul Robinson, Janine Butcher, Ian Beale or Gail Rodwell!???

Oh good heavens is Paul still in Neighbours? The last time I saw Neighbours, he was getting married to the "older" lady, I forgot her name.

By the way, Jim Robinson is doing very well for himself as a constant working actor in the US. I believe he is staring in the Dynasty remake.

Yes. He's still there as are the Kennedys and Toadie and Steph in her second go as as a regular. He married Steph's mum, Lynn but it only lasted a day but took three years to get annulled (to cause drama when he went to marry wife #5 Rebecca, played by Jane Hall no less ?) Lynn is currently visiting as she's an investor in Steph's wellness retreat (There's actually Nabes section in this forum),

8 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Yes. He's still there as are the Kennedys and Toadie and Steph in her second go as as a regular. He married Steph's mum, Lynn but it only lasted a day but took three years to get annulled (to cause drama when he went to marry wife #5 Rebecca, played by Jane Hall no less ?) Lynn is currently visiting as she's an investor in Steph's wellness retreat (There's actually Nabes section in this forum),

Please tell me that Paul is still the same conniving scheming son of a gun he always was? Stefan Dennis is like Cornelia Frances, Paul/Morag was written for them

Wow...Toadie is still on Neighbours? 

Didnt Carl have an affair or something? 

What happened to Harold and that short white haired man who was his BFF?

Yep but a bit tamer. Some of this stuff he's done would make Jim and Helen spin in their graves (well the later was cremated! ?)

Karl and Susan separated AGAIN in 2011 but reunited in 2013. Karl did affairs before this, Sarah (1997-99, Two kisses and a one-nighter, which was sandwiched between the two kisses ?) and Izzy (2004, which did for Marriage #1)

Harold moved away in 2009, came back in 2011 and got married. Returned for 30th Ann, Marriage had since collapsed, saw Madge's ghost, Got an invite from a visibly Pregnant Sky over Skype to join her up north.

Tom Oliver cut back on his schedule and Lou was in and out of it. Last time he was seen, he reconciled with Mrs Carpenter #1, Kathy (mother of Guy and Lauren) and this was last year at Brad and Lauren's wedding.

And if Alan Dale is in Dynasty, odds are his character may catch a heart attack! (Neighbours, The OC and Ugly Betty)

Archived