Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the first time that soap actors who play besties onscreen or lovers or siblings onscreen have been at each others throats behind the scenes. I remember the Shangel Love Story mockumentary they did in about 1995. Dieter reckoned the actor who played the vicar who married Shangel was a former vicar in real life or something like that. Dieter then joked "Melissa Brummer" and she said "i dont think so".

42 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Not the first time that soap actors who play besties onscreen or lovers or siblings onscreen have been at each others throats behind the scenes. I remember the Shangel Love Story mockumentary they did in about 1995. Dieter reckoned the actor who played the vicar who married Shangel was a former vicar in real life or something like that. Dieter then joked "Melissa Brummer" and she said "i dont think so".

Maybe the real issue is they did really like each other ?

Apart from Melissa George and Craig McLachlan, who else from Home and Away early years went on to have success outside of Australia?

Who do you think could've had success but didn't ?

We know that she is a phenomenal actress but if Nicolle Dickson decided to return to acting full time, would she have the same success as she did as Bobby or has that ship sailed? 

6 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Let's see

Naomi Watts (Julie Gibson)

Chris Hemsworth (Kim Hyde)

Dannii Minogue (Emma Jackson), chart success anyway.

Elizabeth "Lisa" Lackey (Roxanne "Roxy" Miller)

Isla Fisher (Shannon Reed)

Just to name a few

I edited my question. I meant from the early early years so I would say 1988-1992 :) 

Archived