Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

They were cordial enough but Frankie boy had more scenes with the Fletcher mob. Don stepped aside on the day of Sal's wedding (the non-one to Keiran) telling her he could usher her up the aisle no further and turned the honour over to Frankie and Stevo. Frank spent of his 2002 return talking to Floss who foresaw impending doom (The storm and shipwreck which left several characters stranded).

Oh, god. The Danny Farmsworth story. It was laughable in places The chipmunk-voiced threat to Morag, his wig out on the beach where he ends running off in almost comical fashion (it's suppose to be serious but that wide shot where he legs it after hearing the voices  looks so ridiculous) also that hair and that cheap suit! His fashion sense was terrible even for the 80s :lol:

The miscarriage put the wheels in motion for the arrival of Sam who would be prominent for pretty much the next decade.

I enjoyed their friendship and the Floss' character in general. I am not sure why she isn't a regular now 

for the arrival of Sam who would be prominent for pretty much the next decade.

And the real reason why Bobby didnt leave with Frank

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Probably the audience currently would rather see Guns and explosions for the 500th time  rather than Grannies reading tarots in their vans. 

I have only watched 2 recent episodes so I cannot comment but in my opinion I think she had a place and its a shame her contract was not renewed.

They did get some screentime together in 2004 during Floss' return (the one where she believed she was dying and wanted Flynn and Sal to "ease her pain" but was found not to be dying), There was a brief subplot where Max Sutherland (who was like a surrogate grandson to Colleen) and Henry Hunter (who had since moved into the caravan park with his mother Beth and siblings Kit, Robbie and Matilda when Beth got together with Max's Uncle Rhys) tried to milk them both for benefits and presents in some sort of "Granny War" that went down in the tail end of March that year. Read the 2004 summaries.

15 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

They did get some screentime together in 2004 during Floss' return (the one where she believed she was dying and wanted Flynn and Sal to "ease her pain" but was found not to be dying), There was a brief subplot where Max Sutherland (who was like a surrogate grandson to Colleen) and Henry Hunter (who had since moved into the caravan park with his mother Beth and siblings Kit, Robbie and Matilda when Beth got together with Max's Uncle Rhys) tried to milk them both for benefits and presents in some sort of "Granny War" that went down in the tail end of March that year. Read the 2004 summaries.

???

Unfortunately there are limited summaries for those episodes ☹️

3 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

I enjoyed their friendship and the Floss' character in general. I am not sure why she isn't a regular now 

for the arrival of Sam who would be prominent for pretty much the next decade.

And the real reason why Bobby didnt leave with Frank

I think the actress who played Floss is probably too old to be a regular on soap now.  

On November 15, 2017 at 10:39, Summer's Bay said:

Haha! I know. If Frank stayed then maybe Bobby wouldn't have had that terribly written story line. I am not a fan of the way the writers made her so desperate to find somebody to get over Frank. Today I begin rewatching the story line with Bobby and the first guy she "fell for" after Frank. I dont recall much of it but I am sure there will be lots of encouragement from Donald who couldnt keep his nose out of Bobby's love life. 

When Frank returned after Bobby's passing, did he and Donald have a decent relationship or did the writers forget to continue on with how they left things?

So I watched this story line. What I find admirable is Home and Away highlighting mental illness and the fact that it doesn't just "go away" unless the necessary treatment plan is in place and even then, never really goes away. 

Holy rebound relationship batman! I am baffled at Ailsa encouraging Bobby to think the liaison with Danny was "true love" when it was clear that everything she was doing was to "get over Frank" and that right there was the issue. 

I am kind of upset that the writers attempted to recreate the ending of episode 164 with Bobby and Danny. Not cool at all ☹️ 164 ending  was better anyway ?

I read that Matt helps Bobby uncover something between Donald and Al Simpson, what an odd pairing..I guess that will explain the random photo shoot they did. 

Do we know why she started hanging out with Matt? was he involved in some way?

As always, Cornelia Frances is a phenomenal actress and so is Banjo Bellingham!

I will be watching the storyline of Pippa/Tom/Zac love triangle next

Did Carly get her HSC?

Has anybody read the Home and Away books?

Archived