Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

I won't spoil it for you, but It involve's Matt's brother, Shane Wilson. 

Nope, Carly flopped out early into her second go around after being stirred by Vicki Baxter and promptly began working in the diner for the next two years. I think Bobby was SBH's only successful regular to graduate in the class of '88 (Matt confirmed he didn't get his HSC in a later ep, I think around the time Maz went for hers, Roo tanked). It was mentioned  Carly did do a few TAFE courses in the early part of her marriage to Ben, though.

Banjo was a great addition.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

I won't spoil it for you, but It involve's Matt's brother, Shane Wilson. 

Nope, Carly flopped out early into her second go around after being stirred by Vicki Baxter and promptly began working in the diner for the next two years. I think Bobby was SBH's only successful regular to graduate in the class of '88 (Matt confirmed he didn't get his HSC in a later ep, I think around the time Maz went for hers, Roo tanked). It was mentioned  Carly did do a few TAFE courses in the early part of her marriage to Ben, though.

Banjo was a great addition.

Isn't that something? the town "Derro" got her HSC in spectacular fashion and all the cool kids tanked

There is an episode where an ex student visits Summer bay, she says she is a friend of Carly's and boosts about marrying well. Does anybody remember her when they all were at school? this school friend commented on Bobby being divorced from Frank and owning half the diner, did she get that information from Frank or Roo when she ran into them?

Did Alf and Ailsa split up again?

Do we know why Morag and Roo never kept in touch when Roo moved to the city? I thought Roo left on good terms with her Auntie

Do we see Barbara again at any point?

Carly failed as she had her rape trauma and boozed it up towards the end of the year and got mixed up w/ the city crowd. Matt did leave town temporarily and presumably dropped out or sat his exams elsewhere and bombed out.

Alf and Ailsa did have a couple of mild separations (1995) over the proposed timeshare development and 1998 (over Duncan's accident on council land  and Alf being obsessed wanting to sue the crap out of the council)  but never really split up. Alf just temporarily moved out.

All I got from Megan is that she was total cow who wanted to rub her wealth in Carly's face  and even her hubby Julian had had enough and basically cut her funds off demanding the credit card back.:lol:

Morag and Roo must have wrote each other at some point. They're still pretty close in the current product whenever old Morgue (as Lance calls her) pops in.

Barbara is referred to by Rebecca in 1994 but not by name. She returns two years later with a new head,  unmasked as Don's secret poisoner, than rocks up at Alf's 60th Birthday party recast back to her original actress as if Nothing happened!

19 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Carly failed as she had her rape trauma and boozed it up towards the end of the year and got mixed up w/ the city crowd. Matt did leave town temporarily and presumably dropped out or sat his exams elsewhere and bombed out.

Alf and Ailsa did have a couple of mild separations (1995) over the proposed timeshare development and 1998 (over Duncan's accident on council land  and Alf being obsessed wanting to sue the crap out of the council)  but never really split up. Alf just temporarily moved out.

All I got from Megan is that she was total cow who wanted to rub her wealth in Carly's face  and even her hubby Julian had had enough and basically cut her funds off demanding the credit card back.:lol:

Morag and Roo must have wrote each other at some point. They're still pretty close in the current product whenever old Morgue (as Lance calls her) pops in.

Barbara is referred to by Rebecca in 1994 but not by name. She returns two years later with a new head,  unmasked as Don's secret poisoner, than rocks up at Alf's 60th Birthday party recast back to her original actress as if Nothing happened!

? Really? Barbara was nice though, what happened to her?

Has anybody read the Home and Away books? 

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

Haven't read either early years or the more modern ones, know.

She apparently went crackers and tried to get Don's life's savings by poisoning him.

Yikes! How bizarre! No surprises that there was an inconsistency in her storyline 

I read that Morag got remarried, did she live in Summer Bay? 

57 minutes ago, Sunny Girl said:

I had one of the Early Years books, I can't remember which one it was now. It's been so long.

Are they fiction or just a book version of the storylines? 

Have there been any or talks of Home and Away Prequels? Would love to see life before the Fletcher's arrived in Summer Bay as well as more on the Fletcher's life in the city. 

I was doing some snooping around to find out which of the early dayd characters are on Social Media. I'm sure everybody has seen Sally and both Roos posting on Instagram. I found Greg  ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RossNewton6

2 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Yikes! How bizarre! No surprises that there was an inconsistency in her storyline 

I read that Morag got remarried, did she live in Summer Bay? 

Yes, Morag got remarried. She married Charlie Buckton’s father. They moved away from Summer Bay. He has since passed away the funeral was televised 

What happened to Dag dog? 

Did Alf and Michael become as close as Alf and Tom?  I must be in the minority, I didn't like the Michael character 

Has Lynn ever been mentioned? 

I've  read here that Melissa Geirge disliked her time on Home and Away and doesn't like to be reminded, has she explained why? 

I found Lance, he looks great! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/theresolutemind

Archived